Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    Probably a dumb move but I bought yesterday @ 0.20/
    It will probably dump some more. Along with everything else. If you don’t need the money, just let it ride. I wouldn’t expect any major profits for a while.

Comment

all of these plays are the same. Buy make 10% and sell. It will drop, buy and repeat. None of this is a hold but they all have massive swings that you can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
        all of these plays are the same. Buy make 10% and sell. It will drop, buy and repeat. None of this is a hold but they all have massive swings that you can play.
        Just sold on a 20% gain at .242

Comment

bought at .07 and sold at .42!

Comment

My guy says if bitcoins starts to pump doge will follow suit. In at .19 and .25. Up 20% since like 5:30.

Comment

I am not Warren Buffet by any means but I will tell you another mistake with this volatile stuff. If it is dropping its ***** off sell...even if you are losing money. Buy back after more drop and you will have more shares. No emotion with this stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                I am not Warren Buffet by any means but I will tell you another mistake with this volatile stuff. If it is dropping its ***** off sell...even if you are losing money. Buy back after more drop and you will have more shares. No emotion with this stuff.....
                Yea I missed out at getting back in at 0.16

Comment

Just bought some Shiba Inu for good measure.

Made a little money on Doge, but need to by more when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                    Just bought some Shiba Inu for good measure.

Made a little money on Doge, but need to by more when I can.
                    Did the same yesterday. Once it trades on Robinhood it may become the next meme coin... I wouldn't hold near as long hoping for even 2 cents though. People are on to this game. But even if it near a penny it would be craptons of percent gain.

Comment

Get into Shiba Ainu now while it’s cheap. It’s taken off and could payoff big for people who get into it now.

Comment

I bought some today for the heck of it. I have been using all my play money on DraftKings lately and been making good money. My addictive gambling habits get me in trouble, so I have to pump the brakes some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slaunch View Post
                          Get into Shiba Ainu now while it’s cheap. It’s taken off and could payoff big for people who get into it now.
                          I’m in for a couple bucks. Let’s see… it’s cheap now.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                            I’m in for a couple bucks. Let’s see… it’s cheap now.
                            I couldn’t resist either.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaunch View Post
                              I’m hoping so…I’ve got a little over 70mil coins.

Comment

Working...
                              X