Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    I was in at .055 with 15000 coins. A 750$ gamble. When it hit .40 I sold 1k$ worth and pocketed my profit and initial buy in. When it hit .60 I sold another 1k$ worth and pocketed the profits. Now I’m sitting with 10k coins and it’s all “their” money. I’m holding for the long haul but I can tell you that this morning I had 7k$ value in doge alone and what I started with was 750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang!!!! Solid investment right there brother. Help a guy out with some early, ground floor intel next time my friend [emoji12][emoji12]
    Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Dang!!!! Solid investment right there brother. Help a guy out with some early, ground floor intel next time my friend [emoji12][emoji12]
      Congrats!

I missed out big on Bitcoin and I’ll be danged if I miss out again.
      People don’t realize that spending the cost of a couple 30 packs and couple dinners out just one time could buy a crypto that exponentially returns.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
        What’s the next one that’s gonna be big?

Safemoon

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
          I missed out big on Bitcoin and I’ll be danged if I miss out again.
          People don’t realize that spending the cost of a couple 30 packs and couple dinners out just one time could buy a crypto that exponentially returns.

Yep....that's why cryptos are so unique. While investing in regular stock can be rewarding, most will normally lend mediocre returns. Sometimes the goal is just a solid 10% ROI. Hitting the right crypto at the right time can be life changing!

Comment

I'm dropping one of the deer hunts that I normally go on and would like to put all that money into something random like cryto, This thread has helped alot, but its still a confusing process for me in buying/selling. I'll learn it eventually

Earlier somebody was talking about robinhood possible going bankrupt and somebody else said that their money would be insured up to the FDIC min. But on that screen shot above, it says that no amount of cryto is insured by the FDIC. So for me, thats good to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
              Safemoon

So many choices...

Comment

Speaking of Dogecoin and Safemoon, I left this post on another thread and haven't gotten any responses, so I thought I'd copy it here. I hope you don't mind. . .

Those of you who stayed on the Doge bandwagon should be pretty happy now that it's over 70 cents.

I had a question for people who figured out how to get Safemoon into your TrustWallet. How do you sell it? All the tutorials I've been able to find on YouTube and elsewhere say to use Pancake swap to exchange it for BNB. But then what? Apparently, you can't use Binance.us in Texas, so you can't sell your BNB on Binance.

I looked at Gemini, Coinbase, and eToro, and it doesn't look like you can sell your BNB in any of those exchanges either. So how do you get rid of the BNB and get real money that you can transfer into your bank?

It looks like Pancake swap lets you trade for a variety of different cryptocurrencies, not just BNB. But the word on the street is that there are all kinds of fees involved. So, let's say I try this:

1. Use pancake swap to exchange Safemoon for ETH.
                2. Transfer my ETH to Gemini.
                3. Sell ETH on Gemini.
                4. Transfer money to my bank.

From what I understand, there's a fee for each of these transactions, and any profit you made on Safemoon will get whittled down significantly. I am having a hard time figuring out a path from Safemoon to my bank account that makes it worth it to buy Safemoon (or any other difficult-to-trade cryptocurrency). Any ideas?

EDIT: It turns out there's another way. . .maybe. You can transfer your Safemoon to Bitmart and sell/exchange it for USDT. Then, supposedly, you can transfer the USDT to an exchange where you have your bank connected to it so you can transfer the money to your banking account. The only thing I'm confused about with this process is the USDT. Is that the same thing as actual US dollars? If I were to transfer it to Gemini, for example, would it show up as cash that I could then transfer to my bank? I haven't been able to find out the answer to this question.

Thanks!

Comment

I’ve been trying to send ETH to MetaMask through my Coinbase wallet for two days, but every time I check, the miner fees are stupid. Like $30-$50. Have any of y’all experienced this? Is there a better time of day to try?

Comment

What’s the next one that’s gonna be big?

ELONONE

If you’ve ever wanted in on the ground floor, right now is the time to do it. 6 days old. I bought in on day three with $500 and I’ve more than doubled in 3 days. Thing is, it’s only a fraction of a cent right now. I’m holding 45 Billion shares and I’ll be holding for a while. It has been a moderate, steady increase since I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                      I’ve been trying to send ETH to MetaMask through my Coinbase wallet for two days, but every time I check, the miner fees are stupid. Like $30-$50. Have any of y’all experienced this? Is there a better time of day to try?

Try it in the evening. Go ahead a suck it up on the loss and get your money in there. That $30-$40 won’t mean nothing after a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        ELONONE

If you’ve ever wanted in on the ground floor, right now is the time to do it. 6 days old. I bought in on day three with $500 and I’ve more than doubled in 3 days. Thing is, it’s only a fraction of a cent right now. I’m holding 45 Billion shares and I’ll be holding for a while. It has been a moderate, steady increase since I bought.

I’m waiting the 6 days to be able to send my eth from coinbase to MetaMask. If there’s a quicker way I don’t know what it is. Lol

Comment

I’m waiting the 6 days to be able to send my eth from coinbase to MetaMask. If there’s a quicker way I don’t know what it is. Lol

Good grief. Mine transferred in a matter of minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            Good grief. Mine transferred in a matter of minutes

I just bought eth for the first time a few days ago in coinbase. I can exchange it within coinbase for other crypto, but it won’t let me send it anywhere else until after 6 days. Unless I messed something up or missed something which is possible.

Comment

Never fails, as soon as I buy back in it falls like a rock

Comment

ELONONE

I've tried looking up ELONONE and cant find out much about it. With that name, is this something that Elon Musk is promoting and/or created? I wouldnt mind putting a few thousand into something like this, it would give me something to look at over the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X