Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmw View Post
    I started using coinbase to buy other crypto (doge not supported on there FYI). I just found out you can earn crypto on there too - ie watch a few short videos about crypto “x” and they give you some of it. I’ve earned about $15 worth so far. Maybe it’ll turn into $0 , but it’s house money. Also, if you join through my link we each get $10 of Bitcoin. coinbase.com/join/willia_7j4l?src=ios-link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention the catch to us both getting $10 is you have to buy $100 of crypto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still mining Pi using my phone. They are beta testing a wallet (right now your phone is your wallet). And are starting the mining from desktops also.

They are still phase 1 but the more I read and the more work they put into this, the more I think it has a long term chance. Forgot how many millions of people have joined but it's a lot. I have my possible big payout theories in my head 5-10 years down the road. For free I'll give it a shot.

If you want to try it use my link below. Can read more about it also using that link.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
        Here is a link to view real time price of elonone
        DEXTools, the gateway to DEFI, real-time charts, history and all token info from blockchain.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
        Did you buy?

Comment

LOL!!!

Love all the people coming on here trying to make quick money by giving their info/code

Likely pyramid people also

Comment

I thought this was a DOGE thread??!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              I thought this was a DOGE thread??!
              I thought this was a hunting website?

Dont stress about the things you can't control.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                I thought this was a hunting website?

Dont stress about the things you can't control.
                If this was strictly a hunting website there would be about 10 posts a day LOL
                Last edited by texan4ut; 05-07-2021, 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
                  Here is a link to view real time price of elonone
                  Where can you buy / trade / mine elonone?

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                    Where can you buy / trade / mine elonone?
                    Yeah there are so many odd ball cryptos out there and you have to have a different app to buy each one. It's a Pain.
                    Where do you buy Elonone, Safemoon, etc.
                    I have Robinhood, Coinbase, and Uphold. Its whack LOL

Comment

Coinbase is showing Ethereum Classic about $20 cheaper than Robinhood right now. Whats up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                        Coinbase is showing Ethereum Classic about $20 cheaper than Robinhood right now. Whats up with that?
                        Yea I don't get that either. Curious as well

Comment

So according to this inforgraphic, there are some hoops that one needs to jump through in order to end up with Elonone.

(1) open account at MetaMask and Uniswap.
                          (2) transfer ETH to Uniswap
                          (3) take a minimum 7% haircut swapping ETH for Elonone
                          (4) You are now a Elonone holder.

I'm assuming there will be easier entry to Elonone eventually.
                          Let's hope so, there is no fire exit in the Elonone theatre.

Can anyone confirm if I got the above correct? Been there, done that?

tyvm
                          Attached Files

Comment

What a mess! Ill pass

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                              Robinhood routes your order through another broker, so you wont necessarily get the best price.

Read up on Robinhood:

Last edited by alien_scones; 05-07-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                                So according to this inforgraphic, there are some hoops that one needs to jump through in order to end up with Elonone.

(1) open account at MetaMask and Uniswap.
                                (2) transfer ETH to Uniswap
                                (3) take a minimum 7% haircut swapping ETH for Elonone
                                (4) You are now a Elonone holder.

I'm assuming there will be easier entry to Elonone eventually.
                                Let's hope so, there is no fire exit in the Elonone theatre.

Can anyone confirm if I got the above correct? Been there, done that?

tyvm
                                That is correct. However, you will need the ELONONE contract number in order to add it to MetaMask. This is in the pictograph. I put another $150 in last night, so I’ve got $650 tied up into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X