Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SETX_Insanity View Post
    I bought 3.3 something yesterday and have been playing with it all morning today
    Can you explain how this works?

Comment

I just sold some of my doge and put that amount on ETC at the price I wanted it to buy at.

I have seen a few people saying they've had issued with Robinhood several times this week but I haven't had any issues yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
        Can you explain how this works?
        Are you wondering how to do a limit buy/sell? May have misunderstood your question...

Comment

Are you wondering how to do a limit buy/sell? May have misunderstood your question...
          Sorry. I bought in at 123.57 and its telling me that its on a limit buy, meaning it has to drop below that amount to buy shares? Is tat correct? It also says it will expire in 90 days if the price doesn't drop? Am i reading this correctly?

Comment

Sorry. I bought in at 123.57 and its telling me that its on a limit buy, meaning it has to drop below that amount to buy shares? Is tat correct? It also says it will expire in 90 days if the price doesn't drop? Am i reading this correctly?
            Yes. If you want to buy it now, it needs to be a market buy or close the gap on your limit order.

Comment

Yes thats correct. To change to a market buy, hit the arrow in the top right beside sell and change it to market instead of limit
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes thats correct. To change to a market buy, hit the arrow in the top right beside sell and change it to market instead of limit
                Is there a way to change it now that its bought? Its up to 128.44 now and showing im up 18.00. Sorry, Im new to all of this and learning. Just trying to make sure I dont lose out on profits.

Comment

Is there a way to change it now that its bought? Its up to 128.44 now and showing im up 18.00. Sorry, Im new to all of this and learning. Just trying to make sure I dont lose out on profits.
                  No, if you've already bought then it doesn't matter what type it was purchased under. If you want to buy more but don't want to pay the price it is at that exact moment you can do the limit buy and set it at the lower price and just wait for it to drop down to that price and it automatically buys

Comment

No, if you've already bought then it doesn't matter what type it was purchased under. If you want to buy more but don't want to pay the price it is at that exact moment you can do the limit buy and set it at the lower price and just wait for it to drop down to that price and it automatically buys
                    Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification!
                      Not a problem! Took me a while to figure out because I usually just mess with my account on TD Ameritrade

Comment

So what’s the work around on MetaMask to buy eth since I’m in Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are guys still buying in on ETC even at $140? Should have bought this am when I was thinking at $100 or so.

Comment

ETC just broke $140. Another helluva curve today!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              ETC is rocking again this am and I'm loving it. [emoji106][emoji106]
                              Is that from the Robinhood app?

Comment

Correct

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Is that from the Robinhood app?

Comment

Working...
                                X