Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Capsized Ship off LA Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official reports are slim right now. Lots of rumors being put out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Tina's half brother was on that boat.
      As of last night, 6 people had been rescued. He was not one of those 6.
      There are rumors that 3 more people were seen clinging to the boat last night, but the weather was too rough for a boat or helicopter to get to them.

The last communication, that was with a friend, said that Quinon was going to take a nap, at about 4pm when he got to the boat. It tipped at 4:30pm. There's a chance that he was inside, sleeping when it happened.
      **** man, prayers for you and the Mrs

Comment

Terrible situation...a buddy of mine was scheduled to fish today, and it got canceled. So I was keeping an eye on the area when I saw this come across the feed yesterday. Prayers to the families who are in limbo waiting to hear from their loved ones.

Comment

Prayers for safe recovery of all hands

Comment

Prayer up

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. That's terrible. Prayers for the crew members and their families. Hopefully they can pull off a miracle and bring them all home safely.

Comment

Sad deal. Hopefully they find them all.

Comment

Very sad, prayers for all!

Comment

Prayers up for sure!

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Very Sad

I went out there twice in my life as a Pipe line welder. The 1rst time a got killed as we were about to leave due to bad weather and he had 7 kids and the next day was fathers day :{ The next one when as we got there they were fishing a helicopter out of the water. They tried to take off over loaded and fell on the deck and in the water. Never went back after that. Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              Tina's half brother was on that boat.
                              As of last night, 6 people had been rescued. He was not one of those 6.
                              There are rumors that 3 more people were seen clinging to the boat last night, but the weather was too rough for a boat or helicopter to get to them.

The last communication, that was with a friend, said that Quinon was going to take a nap, at about 4pm when he got to the boat. It tipped at 4:30pm. There's a chance that he was inside, sleeping when it happened.
                              Aw man! So sorry, Kevin. Prayers for a miracle that he is still alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X