No announcement yet.

Under The Big Sky Fest in Whitefish MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow if this was closer I'd be there looks awesome! This is the kind of lineup the DUX Fest should've been shooting for

Comment

Wife and I were talking about going to this, but couldn't find a reasonably priced place to stay.

Comment

Been wanting to go for several years, just haven’t been able to get around work schedule. This one and Braun Brothers Reunion in Challis, ID are on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw that and wanted to go! I'm jealous, enjoy!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Line up is just missing Billy Strings.
            This kid is the hottest musician on the planet right now. Everybody wants to play with this guitar pickin' prodigy. If he's playing/touring anywhere close, a road trip is a must

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              This kid is the hottest musician on the planet right now. Everybody wants to play with this guitar pickin' prodigy. If he's playing/touring anywhere close, a road trip is a must
              He’ll be on tonight!
              Attached Files

Comment

We made it to Whitefish last night. The concerts start tonight. It was a hell of a trip up here, and got to see a few unexpected sights yesterday.
                Attached Files

Comment

Keep us posted. Sounds like an awesome trip!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    We made it to Whitefish last night. The concerts start tonight. It was a hell of a trip up here, and got to see a few unexpected sights yesterday.
                    Beautiful country, cool pics. Hope you can report back on Billy Strings show, an amazing talent.

Comment

Gonna be a hell of a show tonight with Bingham, Yoakam, and BS.

When I saw Yoakam a few years ago I liked some of his songs. I left that night a fan. Boy he puts on a show. He breaks out that jacket with the fringe and it's on

Comment

Gonna be a hell of a show tonight with Bingham, Yoakam, and BS.

When I saw Yoakam a few years ago I liked some of his songs. I left that night a fan. Boy he puts on a show. He breaks out that jacket with the fringe and it's on
                        You couldn't pay me to listen to Bingham after he started his libtard bs.
                        Gonna be a heck of an event though .

Comment

Line up is just missing Billy Strings.

Tyler Childers and Colter Wall are high on the must see list
                          Strings is hot! You get your December tix today?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                            Beautiful country, cool pics. Hope you can report back on Billy Strings show, an amazing talent.
                            I thought Strings was pretty dang good going into this, but I definitely underestimated him. Absolutely amazing show on his part! As usual Yoakum put on a heck of a show as well. Bingham was good, but he wasn’t amazing in my opinion.
                            Last edited by TX03RUBI; 07-17-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              You couldn't pay me to listen to Bingham after he started his libtard bs.
                              Gonna be a heck of an event though .

If you enjoy music, but don’t like listening to liberals, you’re not gonna have many options. I used to be the same but I decided not to let politics get in the way a long time ago, and I’m happier for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. Keep adding picts................

Comment

Working...
                                X