Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    Wait till your wife goes to bed then bring her some water and an aspirin. If she says “I don’t have a headache “, you say “Gotcha”! This is good for one shot only so save it till your in dire need of nookie!
    If you come home really late at night and expect your wife to jump your arse, act like you’re having trouble getting in the door and start hollering “I’m drunker than hail and I want some *****! She’ll pretend she’s asleep and not say a word 😄

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      Tell me more. What is a "smart outlet?"
      They sell for about 5 bucks a piece on AMZN. They connect to wifi and I use Google Home app to control. Also have smart switches so my front porch lights can be scheduled to turn off and on. Most all can connect to Alexa speakers/app too.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
          Ride the company stock
          Don't get your honey where you get your money.

Comment

Stop and listen to which way the artillery shell is falling. Dont just start running. It might fall short or long but you gotta listen.

Comment

Dont be the third person to light a cigarette at night. First person draws the Nazis attention. Second person draws the bead. Third person draws the bullet.

Comment

Any time my kiddos get hurt they get to repeat the 4 life saving steps:
                1 - start the breathing
                2 - stop the bleeding
                3 - protect the wound
                4 - treat for shock

We covered it tonight because someone had a gusher. Which step are we on?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  Any time my kiddos get hurt they get to repeat the 4 life saving steps:
                  1 - start the breathing
                  2 - stop the bleeding
                  3 - protect the wound
                  4 - treat for shock

We covered it tonight because someone had a gusher. Which step are we on?
                  We just pour some Monkey Blood on it and keep on keeping on.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    If you come home really late at night and expect your wife to jump your arse, act like you’re having trouble getting in the door and start hollering “I’m drunker than hail and I want some *****! She’ll pretend she’s asleep and not say a word 😄
                    ha ha ha. I can't stop laughing from this. Genius!

Comment

If you have a screw stripped out in wood , push a couple of toothpicks in the hole and break them off. Then drive the screw back in , it will be like new.

Comment

My Dad always said, when it comes to Women, it’s all about quantity, not quality !
                        Once you’ve slept with one, you want to sleep with all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                          Not trying to be too picky, but I am actually related to them so I thought I better mention the spelling

I have tried and I think it is great. I tend to be a little frugal so I don't buy it all the time, but it is quality bacon.
                          Have you tried their chorizo? I think it is the best anywhere. Some folks don't like it because it is not greasy enough, but I like that fact and that is also has chunks of actual meat
                          I have not tried their chorizo but will add it to my list for the next grocery run. I don’t think they know how to make a bad product!

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              No way!! If you’re not fryin’ bacon in a skillet, you’re drying it out!

ALWAYS fry your bacon!
                              so wrong, oven is 1000 x better and easier

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                No way!! If you’re not fryin’ bacon in a skillet, you’re drying it out!

ALWAYS fry your bacon!
                                Oven is easily 10,000 times better

Comment

Working...
                                X