There’s a property in Texas with a spooky vibe to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Ahhh.........i would never hunt that stand again! Heck, might sell the whole place!
    Burn it to the ground!

My dad was looking at a property a couple years ago, great place everything he wanted. Then we drove it with the realtor and he pointed out an old graveyard on the north side of the property my dad just said no. “No deal is good enough for that”. He’s only had a couple weird experiences in his life and doesn’t want any of that juju if he can avoid it!

Comment

Your mention of moccasins & swamp leads me to believe you are in East Texas. That's just normal. Nothing paranormal & nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
        I’ve never really been one to believe some of the paranormal junk told around. Notice I said SOME. But last year I was doing some work on an extremely overgrown property. It’s a bit swampy on the low side. I’ve never seen so many water moccasins and other snakes concentrated in one area. The thought of getting the tractor stuck in that snake infested mess was not a good one. Aside from all the snakes I shredded, there’s an unmistakable spooky vibe there. It turns out that the area has a very dark past. I’m beginning to also suspect that slaves were once unloaded from steam ships there or close by. We don’t know who assigned the area the name it was given, but it’s evidently part of Texas’ dark history. You won’t find it listed on any printed maps.

I’m far from being the only one who has experienced strange things there. There’s definitely a hostile feeling to it. Makes me wonder what the Indians had to say about the area.
        Where is this property?

Comment

Working...
        X