MLB. Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    The same and MUCH worse was said during the Jackie Robinson era..........#42!!!
    I would also venture to say that the MLB et al have ran every possible financial scenario known to modern man before making any decisions. This too shall pass and WE will still have MLB and every other league.
    How does the Jackie Robinson era correlate with MLB being mad about Georgia requiring photo ID at polling stations? I’m not seeing the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      The same and MUCH worse was said during the Jackie Robinson era..........#42!!!
      I would also venture to say that the MLB et al have ran every possible financial scenario known to modern man before making any decisions. This too shall pass and WE will still have MLB and every other league.
      No sir. It doesn't look to be the same at all.

On this point, "MLB et al have ran every possible financial scenario known to modern man before making any decisions", you may be spot on. Looks like it may be related to something called the ESG or Environmental, Social and Governance metric. A little research on the subject may explain how "overall value" is measured going forward. Or not, but for sure, this is nothing like what 42 went through.

Comment

Distractors distracting the Distracted. It works superbly to bring focus...to Distractors.

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
          I've been done with MLB, NFL and all pro sports because of their stance on BLM and politics. I will not financially support any organization that wants to destroy America.
          +1.

College is stretching my patience too

Comment

What am I missing here? Did MLB say that they’re gonna move/are thinking of moving the game? Or did JB just spout off (if he can even do that, the man has a hard time being coherent with notes) and say he “supports them moving it” and somehow it’s being portrayed as MLB doing it?

And yes, I read the link...it was as clear as Biden’s usual speeches

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              What am I missing here? Did MLB say that they’re gonna move/are thinking of moving the game? Or did JB just spout off (if he can even do that, the man has a hard time being coherent with notes) and say he “supports them moving it” and somehow it’s being portrayed as MLB doing it?

And yes, I read the link...it was as clear as Biden’s usual speeches
              MLB is joining abunch of other corporations in protest of the new Georgia voting laws. BLM says the law suppresses voting rights. MLB, coke, Microsoft, Delta and JB "et al".... agree. MLB is threatening to move the allstar game from atlanta this year in protest.

Comment

They caved...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  They caved...
                  And I’m 100% done.

F them, just like all other sports.

Comment

Season ticket holders with AA Corpus Christi Hooks. Just sent email asking for refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      And I’m 100% done.

Wait, we can still have Hockey right?

Comment

Idiots...it’s like every sport is trying to one up the others in a “we can make more asinine decisions than you” contest

Comment

[QUOTE=Twist;15551909]And I’m 100% done.

F them
                          Yep
                          They have added coal to the fire destroying America

Comment

Guess I need to read the bill to see if there is any validity to yanking the game. If there isn’t then no more MLB I suppose

Comment

I’ve given up on all sports, except woman’s volleyball

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                                And I’m 100% done.

^^^
                                Not much on Hockey, but I will watch a good rodeo.

Comment

Working...
                                X