Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    This, kinda took a turn didn't it.

As for the classifieds, there's bows and such in there but truth is there's just not enough archery related stuff to have it's own section. There'd be a couple posts here and there but just not enough activity.
    BBC added a pontoon section a few years ago after much clammering for it’s own section separate from bass boats. It has had almost zero activity (if it’s even still a subsection, I haven’t looked in a long time). Same thing would happen here...75-80% of the time, it would be dead space. It’s quite easy to type in the word “bow” and select “classifieds” and search. It will weed out all those pesky gun/ammo/truck ads
    Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
    Huh. All of a sudden...crickets.
    What were you desiring to have happen? Unlike the generation that is rising up now who scream and “protest” if they get reprimanded, most members here know to shut it when a Mod gently puts them in their place. Hope that never changes

Comment

There are no classes, therefore, it isn't a classified section. It should be renamed the garage sale.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
        There are no classes, therefore, it isn't a classified section. It should be renamed the garage sale.
        There's plenty of things to be "learned" in the classifieds if you look into close enough

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
          I've been bowhunting strictly the last couple years. Made a bad shot on a doe 7 years ago and put the bow away for a while. Now I'm confident again so back to the bow. .

Bad shots happen whether it it is bad luck or bad preparation.... If you put the bow down at every bad shot, you are going to ruin your prep. Just keep plugging and keep letting them fly. Or find you some pigs where it doesn't matter as much for practice.

That being said I like the classifieds as they are. Search function helps if I'm looking for something specific and I'm sure it would be a PITA to moderate for the mod who over-sees it, although I haven't see mod Rudy post years.

Last edited by Smart; 03-31-2021, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post

It's classified as to why it is named the classifieds...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Yessir Casey, you are absolutely right about "long-term members posting disappointing posts and I apologize to you and any on this thread that I as one of those "long-term members" may have upset. My post was indeed out of line, and like some other newer member posted that "long-term" members will say it's changed over the years... and it has. Some for the better, some not so good. I do not want to be a contributor of the not so good, so therefore I apologize to the OP for "jumping on you". I've had discussions with other "long-term" members over the past days about how their posts can be abrasive while their subject matter may be valid. The abrasiveness/rudeness overshadows any good that may have come out of those posts, and here I've done the exact same thing. I'm sorry.

I'm out.

Comment

WOW - is all I can say after reading some of the responses to the original post and the attacks. Those will certainly make folks feel welcome and encourage them to return.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  WOW - is all I can say after reading some of the responses to the original post and the attacks. Those will certainly make folks feel welcome and encourage them to return.
                  Go back to sleep

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X