Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much interest in Rangers baseball this year, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Sweet .... We got you marked down on the official list. Now that you have told us this, you can save yourself some time and stay out of the threads please.
    Smart you should get you a concession stand at the ball park and start selling some of your ribs! You and the Rangers would be a winning combination! Maybe even sell some BLM bobble heads?

Comment

I don’t have much interest in Ranger baseball either...��

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
        How do you know he didn’t? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever see him swing?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
          Smart you should get you a concession stand at the ball park and start selling some of your ribs! You and the Rangers would be a winning combination! Maybe even sell some BLM bobble heads?

Maybe they will put me next to you peddling your backstabbing fake Krivomans ...

Comment

Maybe they will put me next to you peddling your backstabbing fake Krivomans ...
            That’s a great idea! I’ll hire Hooters girls to serve beer form them.

Comment

Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                He had the potential to be a fan favorite - scrappy, aggressive, fearless free swinging little guy that takes no crap off anybody. He had all that, the only thing missing were results, which is kinda important....

I will admit, I absolutely LOVED the guy! I loved his attitude, accountability, grit, and KNOWLEDGE of the game. He saw everything the other team wasn’t paying attention to, and exploited it. I loved the rough edges, and all. I really loved that he was the guy every other team, and their fans, HATED! And I felt that “we’d finally found one first!”

I wanted him signed...and I WAS FLAT WRONG.

But I have never despised any pro baseball player as much as I have josie bowtista. And I will ALWAYS be a Roughned Odor fan, if for no other reason than he embarrassed the biggest fraud in baseball, in the best possible way.

No, it had nothing to do with the bat flip. That guy was the ultimate beotch, a sorry assed human, and a disgrace to the game....(youtube/google it), and I’m grateful he was exposed for the fake tough guy he was.

I hate that Odor was never able to put it all together, but if he ever does, I will be a fan regardless of team.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-29-2021, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Elvis and odor where suppose to be something special, just never panned out. Rangers have struggled over the years developing players, hope that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Did you ever see him swing?

If he had a buzzer like Altuve, he could have atleast hit .215 for us!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      Elvis and odor where suppose to be something special, just never panned out. Rangers have struggled over the years developing players, hope that changes.
                      This is what is so frustrating. It just doesn't happen. Not with nearly enough regularity anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                        That’s a great idea! I’ll hire Hooters girls to serve beer form them.

You’re a **** sandwich with poison ivy napkins...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          You’re a **** sandwich with poison ivy napkins...

I have to admit that’s pretty original.

Comment

The Aussie man play by play of him punching Bautista is one of my favorite videos. Other than that he was just a below average second baseman. Last place in the west here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Yep, you were one that thought he was better than Altuve. Don’t deny it and make me look it up😝😝
                              I would take Odor over Altuve every day of the week. Rationalize whatever you want to as a fan, but that team will forever be a bunch of cheating snitches who I want no part of.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I would take Odor over Altuve every day of the week. Rationalize whatever you want to as a fan, but that team will forever be a bunch of cheating snitches who I want no part of.
                                You're insane. That was one year in what has been an amazing career. A year in which all involved admitted that Altuve was not. Said it distracted him...who knows? What I do know is the guy raked for years, three batting titles...and Odor couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle. Come back to reality and don't let your jadedness, nor our embarrassing blemish, cause you to make other outlandish nonsensical statements.

Comment

Working...
                                X