COVID remedys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Yea it will be delayed unfortunately.. I've already been waiting 1.5 months to get fixed..
    Completely Tore 2 rotator cuff muscles and detached my large bicep tendon!!
    How the heck did you do that?

Comment

TT- get well. You are on right path. I would suggest getting a telemed visit from a Dr that is treating and not waiting. I will send you what I have. And the bicep and shoulder deal bites but once you get done with the rehab you will be happy

Comment

Good Luck, see advice below

Calm down.. Every symptom you have and every symptom listed in this thread existed before covid... You will be fine..

People are getting sick as they always have and always will but it's not this political virus doing it...

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          Do NOT do this now. Wait until you are at least 3 months post covid and then be prepared for a very tough couple of days after each shot. Ask me how I know.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Just because you were in the very small minority who has an immuno response to the shot, doesn’t mean everyone does.

Vast majority has sore injection site pain.

Comment

I wonder how much Ivormectin?
            The protocols on this page represent our recommended approaches based on the best and most recent literature and research. The information is provided as guidance to healthcare providers worldwide and should only be used by medical professionals in formulating their approach to treatment. Please do not consider these protocols as personal medical advice, but as a

The wife and I both used the paste from the feed store and used the dosage on the applicator. I dialed in 225 lbs body weight and took it according to the protocol above. Be sure you get the ivermectin 1.87% only and make sure you use all of the vitamins/supplements that are listed as well. It works!
            Last edited by newmathewsfan; 03-29-2021, 07:42 AM. Reason: Including more information

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              Good Luck, see advice below
              Yep your right.. People have been getting sick and dying since the beginning of time. I was just telling my wife that exact thing AGAIN last night.. She is more worried than me..
              I actually feel much better this morning.. But thanks for your concern.
              Last edited by PondPopper; 03-29-2021, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                TT- get well. You are on right path. I would suggest getting a telemed visit from a Dr that is treating and not waiting. I will send you what I have. And the bicep and shoulder deal bites but once you get done with the rehab you will be happy
                10-4 thanks.. I got some good meds last night..

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Just because you were in the very small minority who has an immuno response to the shot, doesn’t mean everyone does.

Vast majority has sore injection site pain.
                  Same could be said for the actual virus by replacing a few words...

Comment

Get well Tim! My buddy had it and it knocked his kae006 in the dirt for a couple weeks. He said he'd sleep for about 20 hours a day. Not really any fever or cough, just felt like he was run over by a tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Get well Tim! My buddy had it and it knocked his kae006 in the dirt for a couple weeks. He said he'd sleep for about 20 hours a day. Not really any fever or cough, just felt like he was run over by a tractor.

I was just trying to help with some friendly advice I had seen on here when someone previously made a thread just like this one and remind the OP the importance of staying positive.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        How the heck did you do that?
                        Man I wish I had a cool story but I don't, it's dumb.
                        I was walking fast and tripped and fell on the concrete landing full force on my left elbow.. That dislocated my left shoulder drove it upward hard tearing some stuff loose.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          I was just trying to help with some friendly advice I had seen on here when someone previously made a thread just like this one and remind the OP the importance of staying positive.
                          No you were trying to be a **** but that's ok.. Just admit it..
                          But you are correct I do need to take my own advice.. Thanks for the reminder..

Comment

I have several relatives in Okie land that are nurses, EMT's. They take the Ivormectin on a regular basis well be for Covid. Says it keeps them from getting sick. It says Apple flavored maybe for horses but that stuff tastes nasty. I take about 1 inch dose every 2 weeks.

Comment

No you were trying to be a **** but that's ok.. Just admit it..
                              But you are correct I do need to take my own advice.. Thanks for the reminder..

You’re welcome

Comment

[QUOTE=tdwinklr;15543577]get the vaccine first.[/QUOT. My Uncle did just that.Turns out h had the Covid and then got the vaccine.He died two days later.

Comment

Working...
                                X