No announcement yet.

free jagd terrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking pup but the killing chickens put me out of the running.

Comment

That's a lot of dog. Make sure the owner really understands what you've said. Hope he finds a nice home on a ranch or farm. We have three dogs already. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
        So tempting!!!! I run hog hunts and seem to always wish I had another blood dog

My Jagd terrier would track, bay, and hold hogs! Those suckers are small but vicious when it comes to hogs. Mine shredded the hind legs of a 200 lb boar one day. He finally sat down so she couldn’t bite them anymore.

Comment

Bump for a hell of a breed. It was a jagd terrier that tracked down my bear.

Comment

Do they shed much?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man great dogs but you have work and hunt with them. Fast becoming a preferred hog dog breed. Fast and mean. My 8 month old is great but she will wear you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Do they shed much?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not noticeable

Comment

they do not shed

Comment

I had a buddy that had a dog that killed chickens. Went over there one day and his dog had a dead chicken attached to his collar. Chicken stayed attached to the dog(most of it) for a week. Stunk horribly... dog wouldn’t even look at a chicken after that...

Comment

Originally posted by Chootem View Post
                      I had a buddy that had a dog that killed chickens. Went over there one day and his dog had a dead chicken attached to his collar. Chicken stayed attached to the dog(most of it) for a week. Stunk horribly... dog wouldn’t even look at a chicken after that...

It works, but it looks horrible. My male catahoula was hard headed too. He wore a dead rooster for 10 days in July. He never, to my knowledge, chased a chicken again.

Comment

My Jagd Deets is a hand full but great dogs, know what your getting into.

Comment

Is he fixed or in tact?

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                            Is he fixed or in tact?
                            Op says neutered.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              My Jagd terrier would track, bay, and hold hogs! Those suckers are small but vicious when it comes to hogs. Mine shredded the hind legs of a 200 lb boar one day. He finally sat down so she couldn’t bite them anymore.

Very true, vicious little suckers.
                              Hunted with a guy one time, he showed me a movie of his chasing a coon down a hole, pulled the coon out and shook him to death.
                              definitely a country dog. In town I believe he would rip cats for fun

Comment

Working...
                              X