X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistle brtches View Post
    Prayers up!!
    I wonder what his motive was?
    There were reasons that hangings used to be public. This is a textbook case to have them again.
    🙏🏻🙏🏻

The left doesn’t even want cops anymore. They turn criminals loose as fast as police bring them in and you’re talking about hangings? We can even get states to agree on a painless lethal injection for cases like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      The left doesn’t even want cops anymore. They turn criminals loose as fast as police bring them in and you’re talking about hangings? We can even get states to agree on a painless lethal injection for cases like this.
      True, Ant-------------
      But, they better be careful, what they wish for........
      Because, it's the cops, that keep us from dispensing, justice..........
      Not vengeance, Justice.........

Comment

**** shame, hope Chad pulls thru. 4 kids and a wife at home depend on him doing so. As for the perp, wish they’d shut down traffic thru Groesbeck and hang that piece of **** at the courthouse and let all watch.

Comment

Prayers for Trooper Walker and his family.

Comment

Prayers up. Any thing new to report?

Comment

The perp will end up having been “just the sweetest many you ever met” who “would never hurt a fly” when the media gets ahold of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                The perp will end up having been “just the sweetest many you ever met” who “would never hurt a fly” when the media gets ahold of it.

I'm hoping all the media ever gets to print is an obituary for the perp!
                Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 03-27-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post

And was on his way to church when he broke down .

Comment

I got the Blue Alert as I started my bike ride! All I could do was say "Lord, please let this man live and mead out justice swiftly!"
                      Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      I'm with Landrover and his opinion of what should have happened in Boulder. I hope we dont see footage of this guy being walked out in cuffs. I hope they let the dogs chew him to death.
                      Probably will happen in this case Steve!
                      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I've said that sooooo many times on TBH with all the church's, Jewish temple, schools, movie theater, etc shootings it is embarrassing. Lot's of calls for total and ultimate destruction of this piece of trash...........but chirps on soooo many other's. Heartfelt prayers for the family as they deal with such sad news.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        I got the Blue Alert as I started my bike ride! All I could do was say "Lord, please let this man live and mead out justice swiftly!"

Probably will happen in this case Steve!

I've said that sooooo many times on TBH with all the church's, Jewish temple, schools, movie theater, etc shootings it is embarrassing. Lot's of calls for total and ultimate destruction of this piece of trash...........but chirps on soooo many other's. Heartfelt prayers for the family as they deal with such sad news.
                        Oscar, I think we all feel the same way about those mass shooters also...I know I do!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Amen Charlie!

Comment

I hope they round that piece of **** up and before he is tortured to death.... line up his family members and make him watch as they are shot like the trooper was

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                              I hope they round that piece of **** up and before he is tortured to death.... line up his family members and make him watch as they are shot like the trooper was
                              Do a pay per view and donate the money

Comment

Prayers for Chad Walker and his family. I hope to hear some good updates about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X