No announcement yet.

Whataburger coming to Lampasas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t hold your breath waiting on it. They took a grandys out of a gas station near my house. From the time they started remodeling to the day they opened was right around a year. When they opened they were so buisy for the first 3 months it wasn’t worth even going. Unless you went at 2 am

Comment

Originally posted by lostbrd View Post
      Ouch..boy our taste buds are complete opposites...kountry kitchen is Nasty!
      I will not even go in the door.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
        I have tried Storms several times and I will pass. Whataburger has gone downhill but still better than Sonic or Storms.
        Exactly. I wasn't impressed at all. Do they make the patties thin and crunchy on purpose?

The Whataburgers I frequent are as good as ever.

Did someone really make a list with Mc Donald's and BK better than Whataburger? That's just asinine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

the list I posted was just as I could remember them no order. I prefer Brads, Storms and then Bills in that order. My point was we don't need another burger place. We need some real sit down restaurants with good food.

Comment

Not sure why but Whataburger Dr Pepper is better than others.

Comment

Yall guys must eat a bunch of fast food to have a pizzin contest about a fast food restaurant. It's all about convenience for me.....and not having the squirts 4 hrs later!

Comment

I'll take Braum's over WB anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Like every other WB the line will be around to store all day long.
                  I like’em but not enough to to spend 20 min in line
                  This! There is nothing "fast" about this fast food establishment.

Comment

I'm sure I'll stop there often. Probably be my new breakfast place as there aren't many options as I'm passing through for a morning hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                      the list I posted was just as I could remember them no order. I prefer Brads, Storms and then Bills in that order. My point was we don't need another burger place. We need some real sit down restaurants with good food.

Mexican food at that. The one place I tried there a few years back was no good. It was sad to see the Mr Gattis close. My buddy and I would stop there every Sunday on the way home from hunting.

Where is Brads and Bills? Storms is pretty good, but would like to try these as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickLT1 View Post
                        This! There is nothing "fast" about this fast food establishment.
                        I've never had a long wait at the local WBs either.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Finally a different choice.

Just thought some would like to know.
                          About dang time! Lampasas also needs a ChikFilA.

Its annoying when cruising north on 183 and having to wait until Browntown for either.

Comment

Brads is on the side street across from Sonic. Bills is on the west side of 183 on the north side of town.

Comment

I saw that when I came through there the other day. I’ve never tried Brad’s but have eaten at Storm’s and Bill’s. I like Bill’s because you can get a beer with your burger.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                                Have you eaten at the German restaurant on the square?

Comment

Working...
                                X