No announcement yet.

Mathew McConaaughey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you didn’t hear one of his latest speeches in Austin, maybe you should look it up. He asked the good people of Texas who owned “Assault Rifles” to take one for the team...and turn them in. Seems to be a very likable guy and he does try to be a good person I believe. He loves Texas but just doesn’t seem to grasp why the constitution was written the way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
      He needs to stay in his lane. He has no business in politics. He wants to be a star and liked by everyone. Governor of Texas needs to have enough balls to tell the president to go suck eggs. Let him do his little motivation speeches and act like he is something special. Which he is not. He starves for his time in the limelight.
      I don't like him nor do I want him to be our governor but I bet he is more special than you...and he has banged way more 10s. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastex View Post
        If you didn’t hear one of his latest speeches in Austin, maybe you should look it up. He asked the good people of Texas who owned “Assault Rifles” to take one for the team...and turn them in. Seems to be a very likable guy and he does try to be a good person I believe. He loves Texas but just doesn’t seem to grasp why the constitution was written the way it was.
        Screw him then.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Mathew as an actor but not as a governor,

Comment

Working...
          X