No announcement yet.

USPS Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our mail lady t-boned our entrance to our neighborhood and broke the stone wall in the center. Bricks and stone all over the place. We tried to report it to get it fixed but it seems like an act of congress to get anything done with them. Now we just have a crappy looking entrance until all the neighbors decide to pitch in and get it fixed i guess.

Comment

I complained about our carrier driving too fast through the neighborhood, was told we could move our mail boxes to the entrance so she wouldn't have to come in the development. This was after asking the driver to slow down and was told we're the federal government and drove away.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        so you have a circle drive and he had the nerve to think he could drive on it? Some peoples kids.....

You have dug yourself a hole unnecessarily.
        Driving through my circle drive is fine with me. Putting a rut through my yard because of pure incompetence and then refusing to deliver my mail (that I am paying you for) when you’re held accountable for your screw up is not fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
          We have a really long driveway that dead ends at a gate. Instead of backing all the way down the driveway, delivery drivers would just make a circle at the gate to turn around. They wore a huge bare patch on both sides of the driveway and would rut it up when muddy. We talked about putting gravel down or making a circle for them but ended up just moving our box to the street. Problem solved.
          Apples to oranges but thank you for your input.

Comment

As I mentioned in the OP, I have given up on the rut. I am just looking for someone who may be able to share a contact that can help me get my mail delivered.

Comment

That’s how the government works, you complain you get punished unfortunately.

The USPS is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                As I mentioned in the OP, I have given up on the rut. I am just looking for someone who may be able to share a contact that can help me get my mail delivered.
                Maybe instead of the Karen approach "I want to talk to your manager's manager," you could talk to your mailman again, something like "I'm sorry I told you not to drive on my circle drive, I now understand how I'm making your job more difficult, I would like my mail delivered, you can drive on my circle drive again, please try not to drive on my grass."

Force won't win this battle, seems the mail people take care of their own like most working people.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                  Maybe instead of the Karen approach "I want to talk to your manager's manager," you could talk to your mailman again, something like "I'm sorry I told you not to drive on my circle drive, I now understand how I'm making your job more difficult, I would like my mail delivered, you can drive on my circle drive again, please try not to drive on my grass."

Force won't win this battle, seems the mail people take care of their own like most working people.

I already told the manager they are more than welcome to drive in the circle drive if they stay out of the grass so this option is out.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                    I already told the manager they are more than welcome to drive in the circle drive if they stay out of the grass so this option is out.
                    Then I rescind my Karen comment. Good luck you're definitely between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

Tire spikes and Claymores by the circle drive should do. :-)

Seriously crazy that they won’t deliver your mail/packages now, but not sure of any recourse you may have that will actually help your situation. Would not be surprised if some mail disappears if you are too assertive. Our mailman is terrible—constantly getting other’s mail and they get ours. However, he is a really nice guy (just has limited candlepower) so we deal with his incompetence and sort through the mail and deliver to the proper address.

Comment

OP, sorry can't help with contact info but this pis*** me off. People these days have no sense of accountability. I think I would keep squeaking until this wheel got some grease.

Comment

Dang, some of these responses are pretty shocking. So JP is the bad guy for reporting some surly mail man that tore up his yard and is not delivering his mail?? I don’t see it that way at all, good luck bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                            OP, sorry can't help with contact info but this pis*** me off. People these days have no sense of accountability. I think I would keep squeaking until this wheel got some grease.
                            I'm with Paycheck. I'm pizzed off for you. The level of incompetency at USPS is insane. I've never dealt with a more lazy group of folks in my life and that has been true no matter which post office its been. I wish they close the whole dang system down. 99% of the crap they deliver goes straight in the trash anyway.

Comment

Call and write your congressman and Senator. I despise USPS, had a mailman who got ****** that a worker from next door blocked my mailbox at some point during the day, left me a note and didn't deliver the mail for two weeks. I went thru the same process as the OP, contacted the local Postmaster and got nothing. Got tired of going to the post office, waiting in line and watching the glacial pace of the fine USPS workers "working". F**k that.

Got a response back from my representative and magically my mail was delivered again. I then filed a complaint with the Postal IG and followed up on a monthly basis. We got a new mailman about six months later, maybe the complaints had no bearing, maybe they did. There is a reason the USPS is billions in debt and it's very simple-inept, incompetent employees.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                Dang, some of these responses are pretty shocking. So JP is the bad guy for reporting some surly mail man that tore up his yard and is not delivering his mail?? I don’t see it that way at all, good luck bud.
                                Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X