Will Shaka survive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Are Arkansas' facilities better than Tech's and is Musselman's salary bigger than Beard's?? Asking for a friend...

After Beard sitting on that last timeout, I agree with Shinesintex....he’s staying in Lubbock.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear curtintex is a better coach than all of em.

Comment

Are Arkansas' facilities better than Tech's and is Musselman's salary bigger than Beard's?? Asking for a friend...
        When did you start caring about basketball?

Comment

Doesn't Beard have some Texas roots somewhere in his background?
          If he does and Texas wants, they will get him.

Shaka needs to shave his head again so he won't get noticed and get tared and feathered.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            When did you start caring about basketball?

When did you start caring about me caring about basketball?.. Tonight?

Tough loss Keith. I'm just trying to bring some humor to the thread.

Comment

This !!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

When did you start caring about me caring about basketball?.. Tonight?

Tough loss Keith. I'm just trying to bring some humor to the thread.
                No worries. This thread is a hard crowd to bring humor to. Too many angry horns.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  No worries. This thread is a hard crowd to bring humor to. Too many angry horns.

Now now....

Comment

Gone

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      IU...when was the last time they did anything? They are a has been from long ago. Why would Beard wanna go there and try to live up to Knight. At Tech, he’s not having to live up to anything...he’s creating his own legacy.

UT is the most entitlement minded and delusional University in the country. They recently overtook Ayunem as the school who does less with more. Facilities in Lubbock are way better. UT can’t money whip Beard...he’s staying in Lubbock.

No, I do not think Tech is the ultimate college basketball job. With Beard, it eventually may become that...because Beard did it. Again, Beard can create something at Tech...instead of chasing a Legacy.

The biggest problem with Tech is Lubbock. No one wants to live there. Middle of nowhere with really nothing going on for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shaka needs to go. Need a new attitude for the Texas Basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          Here are the top 10 highest-paid coaches in college basketball this season, including athletically related income from sources outside the school:

John Calipari, Kentucky: $8,158,000

Mike Krzyzewski, Duke: $7,256,924

Mick Cronin, UCLA: $5,500,000, including a $2 million signing bonus

Rick Barnes, Tennessee: $4,700,000

Chris Beard, Texas Tech: $4,430,000

Jay Wright, Villanova: $4,410,304

Tom Izzo, Michigan State: $4,191,070

Roy Williams, North Carolina: $4,102,409

Chris Mack, Louisville: $4,067,494

Bill Self, Kansas: $3,985,857

Drops mike...
                          Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I don't think anyone ever said that Chris Beard wasn't overpaid. But hey, that's great company and I have no doubt that someday he'll deserve to be on that list....someday.
                          Also, go pick Mike up, apologize, and don't drop him again. If you want to post another irrelevant list and act like it proves something, then find a mic to drop.

Comment

Also, basketball sucks, eff Kentucky, and I hope Beard stays in Lubbock and wins something for them. The final they played in against whoever that was a couple years ago is the only complete college basketball game I've ever watched.

Do away with basketball all together in Austin, and give all the $$ wasted on it to the baseball, softball, and....golf, programs.
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-22-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

If they could get Brad Stevens I’d say move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thread is complete now that we have Dale's completely unnecessary opinion on the sport. We don't care Dale. Lol.

Basketball is the only other revenue producing sport at the college level.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X