• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff.

Comment

I sent him a message about goats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
        Hopefully y’all are ok with the tornadoes right now.
        Thanks, the tornadoes missed us. The RR one hit pretty close to where I work but I was already home.

Thanks to everyone for playing along and helping me out. I appreciate it!!

Comment

@cehorn- You cant ask us to play and go dark on us. Would love to hear a report!

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
            @cehorn- You cant ask us to play and go dark on us. Would love to hear a report!
            Sorry about that. At this time I don't have much to report. He hasn't said anything but I have only talked to him for about 10 minutes since yesterday. I'll see if i can get something out of him when I talk to him.

Comment

man, i need to step up my game, i really felt the GARP and the picture would get him

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                man, i need to step up my game, i really felt the GARP and the picture would get him
                I'm sure it did. I just haven't had a chance to talk with him. I had a busy day at work yesterday and today. I don't think he has a clue it is me so he may not just come out and say anything.

Comment

Working...
                X