No announcement yet.

deshaun watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about the money. I don't know how they can have any relationships. He will be playing ball soon and all will be forgotten.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was on the jury of a trial where the plaintiff was represented by Rusty's firm.

7 days I'll never forget- Priscilla Slade running TSU vs. her campus police chief (or whatever his title was) after she fired him for calling the real police for on campus theft.

Watching Rusty's firm play the room/ jury was (almost) worth my time driving back & forth to downtown Houston.

That was around a decade ago or better, I wonder if he's retained his sharpness.

As far as this Watson case- I don't think Rusty would have taken the case if it wasn't winnable for his side.

Comment

This is why you have legal documents signed of consent etc before engaging with women sexually when you are a high profile rich guy. This can help protect your innocence if innocent...

Comment

I haven't read all the allegations but it sounds like several women and they each only had 1 encounter ?
          If that is the case then it speaks more towards the truth for the women.
          If some had multiple encounters then I am suspect of those. You would not go back if it really bothered you, no matter the money he offered.

I also hear they are not asking for a large financial settlement ?

He does get his day in court, and Kobe later admitted the young gal did not feel the same way about their encounter as he did and he apologized to her.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Lol, so much for innocent until proven guilty. You folks think Kobe was guilty too?
            "I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."
            -Kobe Bryant

Straight from the horse's mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              It's all about the money. I don't know how they can have any relationships. He will be playing ball soon and all will be forgotten.

So far, the plaintiffs are seeking the minimum damages of $500. If this is the case for all of them, then I’d venture to say that it’s not about the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                So far, the plaintiffs are seeking the minimum damages of $500. If this is the case for all of them, then I’d venture to say that it’s not about the money.

I will bet you a steak it's alot more than 500.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I will bet you a steak it's alot more than 500.00.

That’s just what Buzbee said in the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                    That’s just what Buzbee said in the press conference.

I didn't get to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                      Cancel culture will get him.
                      Does that work on black folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                        This is why you have legal documents signed of consent etc before engaging with women sexually when you are a high profile rich guy. This can help protect your innocence if innocent...
                        Wow, kinda kills the spontaneous moment, doesn't it. Ma'am, please sign here first.
                        No, this dog Watson is a sickie and deserves everything he gets. Again, for the naysayers, why did he take his business to some store front shady business, when if all he truly wanted was a massage. Team Texans would have sent professionals to give him the best massage ever. Dog Watson didn't want that, he liked the thrill of making girls do what they really didn't want.
                        BTW, Kraft didn't force himself, he paid, and so what, he wasn't married.

Comment

The cases sure are piling up fast...kinda hard to keep giving him the benefit of doubt with this many accusers basically having the same experience with him

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            The cases sure are piling up fast...kinda hard to keep giving him the benefit of doubt with this many accusers basically having the same experience with him
                            Yep...all asians. He must be a racist for sure.

Comment

Man, he must have left a bad taste in their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Yep...all asians. He must be a racist for sure.
                                Holy crap [emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X