Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Dear God, we come together in prayer for this man. We ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for this man. All this through your son, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Father, we, ALL OF US, come against this disease that is trying to stay on Randy’s body right now. It is in his body illegally and has no place in a child of God. We tell it to go right now and NEVER return. In Jesus’ name!

Having fought a similar fight, Randy, I just pray for strength in dealing with those treatments. I feel ya. Hang tough. We all win.

Comment

Prayers sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            You've been in my thoughts and prayers...and will continue to be.
            You got this....you're too ornery to let it get you down!
            Yep. Jen and I pray for you often, Randy. I mean more than normal. We alway have anyhow, cause Lord knows you need the prayers and we need the practice. KCA!!!!

Comment

Saddened to hear of this Randy. But as stubborn as your are You will be around for quite some time.

remember, if you need anything, anything at all...your TBH brothers and sisters got your back.

Comment

Praying for healing Randy, you are a fighter!

Comment

Dang it! Cancer sucks! Prayers and live for you my friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you Randy.

Comment

Randy, sounds like you’ve developed a knack for KCA! Keep up the good fight you’ve got it under control!

Comment

Good luck Randy! Dont get a vasectomy though! Thats not gonna help anything ��

Comment

Prayers sent Randy

Put that Burnadell azz whipping on that C

Comment

You're always in my prayer buddy!
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Wife and I praying daily for you Mr. Randy and your care givers. Good luck.

Comment

My dad has identical situation and history with identical meds. 20 plus years now. He is 78. Doc says this won’t be his end, it will be something else. Stay strong. Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X