• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for you sir.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you Randy. I'm so sorry you're still fighting this. Hang in there my friend, you're the toughest GOF of the bunch. Keep us updated and don't make me track you down again.

Comment

I don't get here like I used to and this is the first thing I see when I do today. I really hate reading this, Randy. You will be in my prayers every day. I know what you are going through with the Lupron, not something we wish on anyone. Take care and I have an ear if you need it like you did for me back a few years ago.

Comment

Prayers for sure !

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

There’s a lot of people that could learn a thing or two about perspective from you, sir. I’m gonna say a prayer for you and your family, but mostly for the family. You’re tougher than a cheap flank steak. Appreciate all you contribute to this community.

Comment

My next date with the probe is at 67. Stay on top of it fellas. And again, fight the good fight brother.

Comment

You have my prayers, sir.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with that. Hopefully you sharing your experience might be helpful to someone else on here. Prayers for strength as you continue to fight this.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for you and your wife sir. Your strong and positive attitude is infectious!

Rwc

Comment

Sorry to hear you’re facing this again, but I’m positive you’ll face it with the same tenacity and attitude we all have grown to love and admire. You got my prayers Randy!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Praying for you Randy.

Comment

prayers sent...

Comment

Working...
                                X