Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar,

Congratulations on the Croc.
    I hope your leg heals up without issues.
    Good luck on the rest of the hunt.

Comment

No luck this evening. A slight weather change really effects these animals.
      I deaux have some horrible news from home. [emoji15] Bayou had to be put down yesterday. 10 years of incredible tales and stories with that pup. He never grew up and always stayed true to his nose. No idea how I will feel getting home and he's not there to start his show off routine. Just tough on multiple levels. Dang good dog!!! Thx you Dave for bringing Bayou into our home as such a little guy. [emoji95][emoji120][emoji95]Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210706-134328_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	24654767Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210706-134348_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	24654768

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good friend lost her Mom last week and her dog this week. Ug....................

Comment

All caught up. great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Bayou, Oscar. Thought I was going to have to go through that this past weekend. But she pulled through.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Sorry about puppy O and hope the wife and daughter are dealing with it well.

Comment

Congrats on the Croc. Sorry to hear about Bayou.

Comment

Congrats on the big ole lizard Oscar!

And sorry to hear about your pup!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oscar congrats on the Croc. You center punched that melon!

Sorry to hear about Bayou. Losing your pup is tough. Even tougher when you are not there I would imagine. I remember when you got that rascal!

Comment

Best thread in a long time. Congrats on a hunt of a lifetime!

Comment

Congrats on the croc! Sorry about the beagle. I would give you ours as much of a pain in the butt she is but she’s the only one happy to see me when I come home so I gotta keep her around!

Comment

Sorry for your family’s loss of Bayou. Always tough when a good one goes.

Comment

Thx guys..[emoji120]..Bayou was basically a nutcase but he was a neighborhood favorite and chisled his way into our [emoji537] and [emoji177].

Comment

We checked the leopard [emoji249]for the final time....he never showed......that's one helluva expensive arrow......ouch!!![emoji37]
                              The hyena bait had a female leopard [emoji249]early and four hyena around 2am thru 4 am.
                              Afterwards we went to the village clinic to drop off the "SCI Blue Bag" medical supplies followed by a larger village school where nearly 300 showed up......we expected 100 - 150 maximum!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Heck of a deal and great job Oscar. Sorry about that expensive arrow. Thanks for the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X