Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Desperately need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As many have stated I can’t imagine you and your Family’s pain you are going through. I will keep you and your Family in my prayers.

Comment

How awful, our thoughts go out to you and your family in this time of need.

Comment

My condolences on your loss. My family and I will keep your family in our prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All I can post is I and family are so sorry for you. God place your hands on this family.

Comment

I just spent the day at services for another good friends daughter. Nobody should have to go through this!

Prayers up for you and your family Michael, you know I’m not far away if you need an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on.

Comment

My heart hurts for you my friend. Having 4 kids myself, I can not imagine the pain you are going through. A parent should never have to bury their own child. You and your family will most definitely be in my families prayers tonight.

Comment

No words.

Prayers sent.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you.

Comment

Praying for your family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother I’m so sorry. Lord watch over this man and his family. Bring them comfort and peace.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for peace, comfort, and understanding.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, sir. My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X