No announcement yet.

It’s a girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the both of yall . Daughters are special ! My baby girl will be 41 come August.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife, and best wishes for a healthy baby girl.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          Thanks everyone we are excited!

We both wanted a girl so I guess I got what I wanted. Now I’m nervous ��
          Congratulations, careful what you wish for I've got four girls and another on the way, gotta say God has a good sense of humor, I did luck out though he also gave me a son and made him the oldest.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats !

We found out Sat. that my son and his wife are having another boy in the middle of Elk season.

Comment

All the best! Congrats to both of ya.

Comment

The best thing about having a girl first, is you get to keep trying for a boy.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats bud!

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                      Thanks everyone we are excited!

We both wanted a girl so I guess I got what I wanted. Now I’m nervous ��
                      Just wait until you realize they send the kid home with you

Congrats! they are fun and frustrating. I find myself playing "Switzerland" between my 9 year old and Laura some days. Usually in the kitchen........

Comment

They're a blast.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Nothing better than a daddy’s girl!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!
                            The good Lord blessed me with 2 girls.

Comment

Congratulations Chris!! I'm sure technology is better now than when we had our daughter... Dr. told us it was a boy... We had boy names all picked out... never even thought the possibility of our first born being a girl...
                              When she popped out the chute, the Dr. said, "Congratulations you have a beautiful baby GIRL!!!... first thing out my mouth was "Put her back Doc, let her bake a while longer!" Think that was the maddest my wife has ever been at me!! She went totally ballistic! I was disappointed for about half a minute, but when that nurse wrapped her up and laid her in my arms, I was on cloud nine!! I've been on and off that cloud for a long time now... She'll be 40 in October and is still my baby girl... She knows the Lord and her and my wonderful Son-in-law have given us two Grandsons that are my very life now!! I thank God for my family daily.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                                I’ve got three of them. They can be entertaining, infuriating, sweet, and mean as the devil all in a span of a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                This perfectly sums up my 3yo daughter. We have another one on the way due in Aug and I cannot wait.

One thing is certain with little girls, they steal your heart like you couldn't imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X