X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got in the stand and seconds later the rain started. Perfect timing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

If I gotta watch stupid turkeys eat all my corn might as well be comfortable

Comment

I rather have turkeys eating my corn than a Fu****g pack of 4 dogs ruined my hunt. I had seen them on one of my game cameras and today they came in chasing everything on my Sendero. I was close to send a couple of them to heaven, but I had my 7mm with me.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
          I rather have turkeys eating my corn than a Fu****g pack of 4 dogs ruined my hunt. I had seen them on one of my game cameras and today they came in chasing everything on my Sendero. I was close to send a couple of them to heaven, but I had my 7mm with me.
          We had big dog problem last year. If there wasn't a deer under a feeder when it threw you could expect to see a dog. I hate bums that dump dogs.

Comment

What dogs…

Comment

Rolled in at 130 and it was too late to hit the grocery store and ida probably been too drunk to drive for food by dark so did what anyone would do

Comment

At least there's supper for tonight or tomorrow night depending on how the drinking goes.

Comment

Doves were too hot. Only 1 beer and enough day left to grocery shop.

Comment

Deer been rutting hard last couple days. Found a couple bucks locked this morning. Have short video but don’t know how to post it. The one on the ground is dead.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                      Deer been rutting hard last couple days. Found a couple bucks locked this morning. Have short video but don’t know how to post it. The one on the ground is dead.
                      By far the best rut activity we have seen was this past week/weekend but I’m sure that has more to do with the 95 degree weather over Christmas. We are in Dimmit county as well and suffering our third year of horrible rainfall amounts during March/April/May/June and it shows. Most of our 6 and 7 yr old bucks went downhill again. We’ve been feeding cotton seed but I’m not seeing results like I’d hoped for. Might make the switch to protein since cotton seed isn’t that much cheaper now anyway. There was a giant killed on the Catarina last week though!!

Comment

Looks like we'll get to wear jackets to wrap up general season this weekend.

Comment

I'm headed south to close out general season and have seen 6 wardens north bound. No rules this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Looks like we'll get to wear jackets to wrap up general season this weekend.

Yup! Been a slow season for me but have a bunch of great 4 year old deer. The 5 year olds have disappeared so I guess that means my neighbors or on the 5 year plan and not the 6 plus[emoji23].

Hadn’t put any meat in the freezer yet so we won’t be trigger shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shoot another and I'll meet you on 281!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                Shoot another and I'll meet you on 281!

They are rutting right now and I saw at least 15 the last 5 days hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X