South Texas Hunters Thread 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
    was down early in the week. some rubs and a few young bucks acting stupid but no does or big bucks even close.

I fly out to Phoenix saturday for a week. so everything will change next week before I can get back.

I came back Thanksgiving day and that week we had some deer running does but nothing serious.

Probably fixing to get kicked off so I’ll be down Thursday of next week until Wednesday morning of the following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

South Texas Hunters Thread 2021

Deer are chasing around the Falfurrias area.

I’ve noticed bucks not coming the feeders anymore and not bachlored up as of about 10 days ago on the cameras.

Comment

Got a biggun last week and he stunk something awful. Hocks stained to his back hooves. Killed him coming to my feeder tho at 25 yards with my bow...
        The week before Christmas is a magic time to be in the brush in SE Webb county!! I'll come home Christmas Eve, Eve... Then back at it (with my 2 grandsons) on the 26th... Best 2 weeks of my life every year...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Got a biggun last week and he stunk something awful. Hocks stained to his back hooves. Killed him coming to my feeder tho at 25 yards with my bow...
          The week before Christmas is a magic time to be in the brush in SE Webb county!! I'll come home Christmas Eve, Eve... Then back at it (with my 2 grandsons) on the 26th... Best 2 weeks of my life every year...
          Pics ?

Comment

No pics on the net for us...

Comment

Shot my target buck on morning of 11/27. One of the coolest bucks I have ever shot.
              Attached Files

Comment

Headed down for undetermined amount of time and I tell you what I'm tired of it being shorts weather

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a great unusual looking buck TH & good arrow. Nice shootin !

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    Shot my target buck on morning of 11/27. One of the coolest bucks I have ever shot.
                    cool old buck! congrats

Comment

Got some film of two decent deer going at this am.

Comment

Very cool buck TH…Congrats!

Comment

I’ll be here in dimmitt county 18 of next 24 days. Slow start yesterday and today but hopefully cool weather tomorrow will get a few new one’s moving.

Comment

TH-- He's got it all going for him. Good looking buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                              Awesome Deer Amigo !

Comment

Front and some chasing had bucks moving tonight. My aunt killed a nice 9pt and I saw a funky 11. Neither have been on camera or seen until tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X