No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally had some birds work like they are suppose to yesterday. New hunters coming in today ...hope the trend continues

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Congrats on the Merriams!

I’m excited to get out to NM this weekend!
      Good luck man! I was really hoping I could work in a 3 day trip to NM this spring, but it's not looking to good.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
        Good luck man! I was really hoping I could work in a 3 day trip to NM this spring, but it's not looking to good.

It’ll be a good time for sure.

But I’m more excited about our stop at my buddy’s place. He told me this morning there were 30+ turkeys in the horse pen...half being gobblers.

Comment

Our hunt is looking sketchy weather wise, but we’re going to give em heck. Orientation at 11:00 tomorrow, then hunt until on Thursday. Can’t wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
            Our hunt is looking sketchy weather wise, but we’re going to give em heck. Orientation at 11:00 tomorrow, then hunt until on Thursday. Can’t wait!!!

Where y’all heading?

Looking like it’s gonna be a little chilly for us in north Texas and NM

Comment

We drew Muse WMA, just north of Brownwood. 3 jakes so far, but we saw two groups of toms while we were looking for a spot to set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                We drew Muse WMA, just north of Brownwood. 3 jakes so far, but we saw two groups of toms while we were looking for a spot to set up.

Good luck. They should just now be getting right. Hopefully yall can find the right one!!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                  Yep I was suppose to head out today to new mexico but work got in the way. Im headed to the texas panhandle Friday to hunt instead. Looks alittle cold but there are plenty of birds on the ranch ill be hunting

Comment

Loading up for our trip

Gotta swing by work for an hour or 2 then I’m heading south to pick up PoPo.

We should leave FC by 11 and be at the gate by 5:30ish.

Comment

Raining like crazy in Mason and Brady

On track to hit the gate at 5:30

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Did you bring enough Z for drinking games to pass the time?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Did you bring enough Z for drinking games to pass the time?
                              I remember a couple of rainy evenings in a motel when Grady had to make a beer run........

Comment

Tough out where I was last few days. Managed to scratch out a few. I think this dang weather still has em jacked up. They just ain’t acting right.

Comment

Working...
                                X