JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    It’s gonna be a long trip to Christoval if you are going east.

Poor fella is lost

Comment

Good luck to all you northerners this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
        Good luck to all you northerners this morning!

You hunting so much you losing track of your days? [emoji23]. Opens tomorrow for us law abiding folks ..[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          You hunting so much you losing track of your days? [emoji23]. Opens tomorrow for us law abiding folks ..[emoji41]
          That's what I was thinking, he stayed up too late pig killing.

Comment

#3 down! Grip and grins to come later.

Heck of a season so far, 4 hunts, 10 gobblers called in and and 3 of them in the freezer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know what to say [emoji23]

Comment

We were bout as close as you can get to almost killin a bird

Had 3 come in off the roost but followed the hens....closest they got was about 20yards

Then we had a single come in from behind us. He came in fast and right on top of us. No shot opp

No arrows released this morning but still an awesome hunt. [mention]Kenner97 [/mention] Thanks for having me out!

Comment

We got to watch an incredible show this morning. Probably 30 birds flew off roost and landed within 50 yds of us. A group of 7 Jake’s stormed the decoys, but wouldn’t cooperate for my little one to get a shot. After that it was non stop action, but everything stayed just out of range around 50 yds. We got to watch several toms strut around with their little groups of hens. Then on the way in saw another tom and 3 hens, used a creek to do a sneak but couldn’t get em closer than 40yds and just not comfortable letting my little boy shoot that far....he’s ****** lol. Cooking some breakfast then going to head out around noon to a mesquite flat we saw several in mid day last time we were here.

Comment

We were bout as close as you can get to almost killin a bird

Had 3 come in off the roost but followed the hens....closest they got was about 20yards

Then we had a single come in from behind us. He came in fast and right on top of us. No shot opp

No arrows released this morning but still an awesome hunt. [mention]Kenner97 [/mention] Thanks for having me out!
                    Thanks for coming out and teaching me how to better hunt these birds!!
                    Really enjoyed it and definitely have to do it again!

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Good sign driving through the place getting out turkeys sets brushed in and a few popups put up

Last edited by Smart; 04-02-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Heck yeah good luck Smart.

Comment

Good sign driving through the place getting out turkeys sets brushed in and a few popups put up

Did you ever figure out what direction you were driving, or am I the one lost....again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Yes I did... posted it in the other thread and copied it. I seriously thought you were running with Clay’s comment about not heading to Gods country because it was further south when you said somebody get a globe. Not my east west foul up. I forgot I copied pasted in two threads. Here’s my post from the other thread.

Comment

Yes I did... posted it in the other thread and copied it. I seriously thought you were running with Clay’s comment about not heading to Gods country because it was further south when you said somebody get a globe. Not my east west foul up. I forgot I copied pasted in two threads. Here’s my post from the other thread.

Too much social media, princess!

Good luck mañana!

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2021

Too much social media, princess!

Good luck mañana!

Lmao....me? Come on now Claaaaay! You are the king of snapchat, FB and Instagram stories plus has his own “tour”[emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks superstar!
                                Last edited by Smart; 04-03-2021, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X