No announcement yet.

2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks we lost but at least it wasn’t to the Dodgers.

Comment

Strong is gone!?!?

Comment

Strom signs on as pitching coach for the Dbacks. Give his immediate resignation following the WS, this tells you all you need to know about his thoughts on Dusty and his pitching decisions. So it wasn’t just us scratching our heads throughout the year.

I see the Astros making the playoffs again next year but doubt they will have the roster depth to make another deep playoff run.

Prove me wrong Dusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I missed this round, but was fortunate enough to go to game 5 of the 2017 Series, and game 7 of the 2019 Series. That atmosphere in Minute Maid Park is second to none!
          It was absolutely a blast!!! Definitely worth the price of admission!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            I'd imagine there will be some significant changes next year. Correa, JV, and Grineke are all probably gone. This opens up some $$$ though, so it should be pretty interesting.
            Correa supposedly offered $330 million for 10 years by Yankees? [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383] A lot of dough but a microscope like none other in MLB.[emoji3166]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Correa supposedly offered $330 million for 10 years by Yankees? [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383] A lot of dough but a microscope like none other in MLB.[emoji3166]

Wow! I figured they would throw that at Seager. His lefty bat would balance a right handed dominated lineup. Maybe LA is resigning him?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Strom signs on as pitching coach for the Dbacks. Give his immediate resignation following the WS, this tells you all you need to know about his thoughts on Dusty and his pitching decisions. So it wasn’t just us scratching our heads throughout the year.

I see the Astros making the playoffs again next year but doubt they will have the roster depth to make another deep playoff run.

Prove me wrong Dusty.

I can see this. My buddy is a scout and used to go to lessons with him in HS right after he left his college gig. He lives in Arizona and was ready to retire if Arizona didnt offer him. I believe he said he lives in Tuscon so its about 2 hours from his house

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Prove me wrong Dusty.

💯. Guaranteed when he knew Dusty was coming back, he was leaving

Comment

I can't believe no one's talking about Verlander re-signing with the Astros. That's great news.

Comment

Boom.

1 year $25 million with a player option for another year at $25 million. I love it.

Comment

Bam!

Comment

I can wear my verlander jersey atleast one more year - dope!

Comment

Hopefully he stays healthy

Comment

I like the move.

Comment

Big move for the stros! Great for the young guys to get a year possibly 2 of JV in the clubhouse and pitching

Comment

Working...
                                X