2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Tim!!!!![emoji106] Where you been hiding man??? I figured you had retired to your ranch or moved to an island somewhere after the twins graduated from UT!
    Yessir, we are ready for a game 6 back in Htown...... if needed. [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Rover,

Are you familiar with Medtronics? My youngest son just started a career with them. He will be working with cardio devices. And, is on one of the HTown teams dealing with Methodist. That is his specialty. I know you were in the medical field for a long time.

Comment

Let’s go Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Rover,

Are you familiar with Medtronics? My youngest son just started a career with them. He will be working with cardio devices. And, is on one of the HTown teams dealing with Methodist. That is his specialty. I know you were in the medical field for a long time.
        I am familiar with them. i have one of their devices in my chest. loop recorder.

Comment

Ha! [emoji854] Just blindly blessed after working a lifetime (and still grinding) to be able to deaux stuff my parents & grandparents could not even phantom in their wildest dreams. [emoji120] www.DaveRamsey.com

Well earned/deserved my friend! You are making them proud, I can promise you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rover,

Oh yea!!!![emoji106] Great innovative company and dang difficult to get in from what I remember. Congratulations to him......and you!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] He has to push hard and plant his flag in Methodist as that is a "golden opportunity" for advancement.

Comment

Oh yea!!!![emoji106] Great innovative company and dang difficult to get in from what I remember. Congratulations to him......and you!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] He has to push hard and plant his flag in Methodist as that is a "golden opportunity" for advancement.

Exactly what I told him. He was extremely lucky to get on with them at such a young age and only a year out of college. Medtronic and Boston Scientific both recruited him.

Comment

My son and I are going to game 6 if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post

Nice Kevin! I remember how much Joseph loves the Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Well earned/deserved my friend! You are making them proud, I can promise you that.

Thanks sir!!![emoji120]
                    With my dad now totally blind he asked a million questions. My mom and her sister have been watching every game back home. [emoji854] In the 70s my parents brought my PawPaw and his brother to see a big league game.....it was the talk of the community for years!!![emoji6]

Comment

Exactly what I told him. He was extremely lucky to get on with them at such a young age and only a year out of college. Medtronic and Boston Scientific both recruited him.
                      He is obviously super sharp as that is very uncommon!!![emoji123] Stay on his "A" game as politics are super real in that world.[emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post

It is worth it sir!!! [emoji108] I wish I could take my dad.[emoji856]

Comment

Need a hit tonight!

Comment

Well on to game 4

Comment

How you gonna win anything when 5 guys in the lineup are batting .125 or worse in 3 games.....
                              Correa and Breggy are lost....

That might have been the worst WS game ever played by 1 team

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                How you gonna win anything when 5 guys in the lineup are batting .125 or worse in 3 games.....
                                Correa and Breggy are lost....

That might have been the worst WS game ever played by 1 team

Agreed. Even some of their normal offense should have won that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X