2021 Houston Astro’s Official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
    That Tucker Boy Ain’t Never Gonna Amount To Nothing.
    Boy we heard that for awhile. Go Stros

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
      That Tucker Boy Ain’t Never Gonna Amount To Nothing.
      If he could only grow a real beard

Comment

Alvarez is batting .750 for his last 12 at-bats. Hes putting on a clinic.

Comment

Congrats to the Astros on going to the big show again. After 2019 and the introduction of the woke culture into the MLB, I quit watching. Still wanted the Astros to win however. I appears that the political stuff is gone now. I admit that my comment earlier about mismanagement at the higher levels due to the pitching situation was ill placed. Valdez and Garcia both were great and really stepped up after their initial poor performances. MVP went to the right player.

Last night was the first time I've stayed up past 10 PM in a long time.

Looks like more late nights ahead. We will be a week camping during part of it though.

Anyone else hoping we play Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            If he could only grow a real beard
            As my wife says......he is like 12

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
              Congrats to the Astros on going to the big show again. After 2019 and the introduction of the woke culture into the MLB, I quit watching. Still wanted the Astros to win however. I appears that the political stuff is gone now. I admit that my comment earlier about mismanagement at the higher levels due to the pitching situation was ill placed. Valdez and Garcia both were great and really stepped up after their initial poor performances. MVP went to the right player.

Looks like more late nights ahead. We will be a week camping during part of it though.

I felt the exact same way last year and turned them off because of the "Woke" BS. I'm happy to play either team for different reasons, although The Braves would be preferred. Not because LA would give us a harder series (quite the opposite with their injuries and beat-up players), but because I am already tired of Californian's whining and I hate people making excuses. Atlanta would be a cool story line with our previous history and California would have to suck it after having 2 teams that had the best record in baseball not make it to The Series.

Comment

I'd rather see the braves cause dodger fans SUCK

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post

Yes I’m pulling for Atlanta in that series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Joe Buck gonna have to call Soto and cry about it tonight.
                    Call? Probably just had to roll over and cry to him.

Comment

Can we please get a “let’s go Brandon “ chant going in Houston lol

Comment

I don’t live in Houston but I have noticed myself chanting that a lot lately

Comment

Originally posted by EastTxHog View Post
                          Can we please get a “let’s go Brandon “ chant going in Houston lol

[emoji817]

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                            I'll be there tomorrow as well. First ALCS game for me. Let's close it out!

How incredible was that stadium last night?
                            I’m having a hard time talking today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

GO Astros!!!!!! AL Champions. They’ve hung up a pair of Sox so far this post season!!!!!

Comment

Any word on McCullers?

Comment

Working...
                                X