X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      Absolutely everything the Stros needed tonight, can’t say enough good things about Valdez and his performance. Masterful. Just need one more!!

On a side note, anyone watch the postgame show? Fans were chanting “F Joe Biden” and “USA”. Very interesting considering Boston is lib.
      83,000,000 votes

Comment

Absolutely everything the Stros needed tonight, can’t say enough good things about Valdez and his performance. Masterful. Just need one more!!

On a side note, anyone watch the postgame show? Fans were chanting “F Joe Biden” and “USA”. Very interesting considering Boston is lib.

same ones that chanted eff altuve during game

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          One more at home, fellas. Hard to believe 48 hours ago it seemed like all was lost.

Heck 24 hours ago it didn’t look like they were going to make it back to MMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            One more at home, fellas. Hard to believe 48 hours ago it seemed like all was lost.
            I thought the same.

Comment

I’m making my first game at Minute Maid Friday. I am so looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                I’m making my first game at Minute Maid Friday. I am so looking forward to this.

We had planned on going but had to change plans. I'd say we'd go Saturday, but there won't be a Saturday game for either series 👍

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  Smoltz is worse than him. And that's saying a lot!
                  Really? I think Smoltz is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                    old cuban
                    😉

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post

I'll be there tomorrow as well. First ALCS game for me. Let's close it out!

Comment

My brother has tickets to the game tomorrow…but I’m supposed to be at the lease hunting…we went to the WS game in 2019 and they lost, so maybe I’m bad luck at the games…decisions decisions

Comment

My brother has tickets to the game tomorrow…but I’m supposed to be at the lease hunting…we went to the WS game in 2019 and they lost, so maybe I’m bad luck at the games…decisions decisions
                          Well the weather this weekend is gonna suck...

Comment

Sisu.

Comment

The first 2 innings will tell the tale tonight IMO!

We need Garcia to give us 5 strong

Comment

I agree. He should pitch the first 3...take 2-3 innings to rest than back out there for at least 2 more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X