• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive about 60000 a year

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got 312,00 on my 2014. Put 509,000 on my 03’ had it for 11 years

Comment

Roughly 35k/year on a company truck and 10k on my personal. I don’t mind windshield time, but bumper-to-bumper in Houston is brutal.

Comment

My pickup has 14k in 1.5 years.
          Now my work truck, I'm averaging about 16k a month on it...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

60K/year

Comment

On my personal vehicle from round trip for work and miscellaneous like shopping.... about 400 miles a month.

Comment

The sad thing is, when you calculate the true cost of driving all those miles, you are spending in excess of $4,000 per month on transportation. I hope that you are driving a Toyota or some similar vehicle that lasts a long time. When I quit working about six years ago the IRS reimbursement rate was about $0.55 per mile. My actual cost in the truck was higher than that but the VW cost was low enough that I could pocket some change.

Comment

Time for a plane

Comment

Wife and I both do about 25K per year.

Comment

How many miles do you drive?

My wife drives 88 miles round trip. I drive 105 round trip.

965 miles just for work weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was working and had my business I was running 45-50,000 miles a year. Now, after retirement, I am less that 10,000 a yr.

Comment

I put roughly 40-42,000 per year on mine since we moved. My wife only drives about 10-12,000 per year as her campus is only a few miles from home.

Comment

When we lived in Arlington I was driving 25,000 miles a year and my daily seat time averaged 3-4 hours a day getting thru DFW traffic.

After we finished our house in Iowa my truck might leave the shop once a week. My Google maps report showed I drove 86 miles in February.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s crazy! Since Nov of 2019 I’ve put about 7k miles on my truck. No daily commute, the thing sits for a week or two at a time sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I am more fortunate than I realized. I average less than 20,000/year on my truck and most of that is my 50 mile round trip commute. I’m also less than 100 miles from where I hunt. We take my wife’s car on road trips

Comment

Working...
                                X