Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Looking for an Axis meat hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an Axis meat hunt

Hey guys, I am trying to find a place to take 5 guys to kill 2 axis does each. Wanting a nice lodge on the property, skeet range and maybe some fishing ponds. High success rate and nice hunter accomidations as far as blinds. Any info on a reputable, well priced ranch would be appreciated! Thanks fellas!

Texas Safarias 830-998-5412

Comment

JL Bar Ranch

Comment

Call Chris Frantzen 469-404-7655. Nice place but nothing fancy about the house. It does have running water and electricity and plenty of beds for 8 hunters. Better than any camp house I have had. Even better, it’s only $300 per day and you shoot whatever you want. Tell him Danny told you to call him. I’ve been a friend of the family for 28 years. I was there last weekend and killed two very nice axis bucks. I can’t tell you how many I saw but it was close to 50.

Place is in Luckenbach.

Comment

Briar Oaks Ranch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DS_1974 View Post
            Call Chris Frantzen 469-404-7655. Nice place but nothing fancy about the house. It does have running water and electricity and plenty of beds for 8 hunters. Better than any camp house I have had. Even better, it’s only $300 per day and you shoot whatever you want. Tell him Danny told you to call him. I’ve been a friend of the family for 28 years. I was there last weekend and killed two very nice axis bucks. I can’t tell you how many I saw but it was close to 50.

Place is in Luckenbach.
            $300 per day for a buck or a doe? Are there trophy fees?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I am 15 min from Luckenbach and can vouch for the amount of axis we have in the area.

Comment

filing this one away for a later date

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Like I said, $300 you can kill whatever you want. No trophy fees. If you go I suggest you hunt the brown box on the 13 acre field with a rifle. Get you some sweet feed. Guaranteed you will see plenty of axis.

It is a two day minimum. I have been hunting this place for 10 years. PM me if you book a trip. I know that place very well.
                    Last edited by DS_1974; 03-05-2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Like I said, $300 you can kill whatever you want. No trophy fees. If you go I suggest you hunt the brown box on the 13 acre field with a rifle. Get you some sweet feed. Guaranteed you will see plenty of axis.

It is a two day minimum. I have been hunting this place for 10 years. PM me if you book a trip. I know that place very well.
                        You better warn that guy his phone is about to blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          You better warn that guy his phone is about to blow up.
                          I just did lol. I think he is directing folks to Luke Luckenbach (no kidding thats really his name) because Luke is handling scheduling.

Comment

Keep in mind, it is leased during bow season. By me and a few other other guys, so if you want to go, do it before it gets hot and definitely before September.

Comment

Place is in Luckenbach.
                              How big of a place is this?

Comment

Working...
                              X