SpaceX Starlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
    I just got an email mine is ready I pre-ordered in February of 21 for Georgetown area
    Fingers crossed for Liberty Hill! I've had mine on order for about the same time frame. Just installed the RV version, but i'll gladly take all the speed i can get and upgrade.

Comment

Any of y’all see the notice about dish network trying to use all their bandwidth?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
        Any of y’all see the notice about dish network trying to use all their bandwidth?
        Yes, I got that message.

Comment

That’ll **** me off.

Comment

Just got mine in a few minutes ago.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have mine temporarily set up on the ground in backyard and not in an ideal spot until my roof mount and ethernet port connector come in...
              with viasat I was at around 2mbps I am getting 98 now and I would think better once mounted on roof

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

We ordered the RV version since we travel a bit but will set it up at home as well for the foreseeable future. Shipping between the 20th-26th. The ethernet port connector shipped yesterday.

Comment

I was able to use the existing viasat mount with the starlink pole adapter...and they sent cord mounts with the pole mount, that saved me a trip to home depot, I'm assuming they do that with all their mounts.
                  The ethernet connector worked flawless too ..much better

Comment

I was able to use the existing viasat mount with the starlink pole adapter...and they sent cord mounts with the pole mount, that saved me a trip to home depot, I'm assuming they do that with all their mounts.
                    The ethernet connector worked flawless too ..much better

What is the diameter of the pole you have it mounted to? I looks fairly small but the SL mount looks straight. I need something to add on to an adjustable flag pole that is about 1 1/2" diameter but wasn't sure it would align well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                      What is the diameter of the pole you have it mounted to? I looks fairly small but the SL mount looks straight. I need something to add on to an adjustable flag pole that is about 1 1/2" diameter but wasn't sure it would align well.
                      Its around that size...it'll mount up to a 2.5" dia ...has 6 adjustable set screws

Comment

Its around that size...it'll mount up to a 2.5" dia ...has 6 adjustable set screws

Thanks for the info. I ordered one this morning.

Comment

I heard the earth is flat, doesn’t that mean the satellite will just keep going and you’ll lose signal? So it’s only going to work for a little while.?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                            I heard the earth is flat, doesn’t that mean the satellite will just keep going and you’ll lose signal? So it’s only going to work for a little while.?

Satellites roll around the edges… think roulette wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X