Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
    Guess I should have specified how I hunt. Lol
    I hunt public 90% of the time. Bow hunt 100% of the time. Hiking , kayaking, or whatever is necessary. I usually hunt pretty deep and I hunt from either a lock-on or a saddle.
    I hunt all seasons so plan on gear for both warm and cold weather.
    I elk hunt in Wyoming. Horse back in and go from there.
    Is all that being said... it’s gonna get expensive if ya get clothing for all seasons and types of hunting.
    Ps.... I HATE hunting out of blinds. I get Claustrophobic and can’t sit still. Even when I hunt my lease it’s from a lock on . I will sit in a blind with my kids when it’s necessary
    Aww heck my post was not directed at you. I was just throwing that out there in general. I got buddies that deck out in Kuiu from head to toe then go sit in a box blind where they park there tuck right next to blind LMAO bless their hearts. Cracks me up.

Comment

Badlands is my new go to, their quality seems to be on par with Sitka and FL. They are a direct to consumer brand just like FL, and they do send a shipping label with every purchase to send back any thing you're unhappy with.

They don't spend the ad dollars as the others, but their clothing is just as good or better IMO. If you watch they have alot of sales. I just bought their Pyre heavy jacket for 1/3 of the original price.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        Aww heck my post was not directed at you. I was just throwing that out there in general. I got buddies that deck out in Kuiu from head to toe then go sit in a box blind where they park there tuck right next to blind LMAO bless their hearts. Cracks me up.
        But do they wear face paint in the blind too?

Comment

Working...
        X