No announcement yet.

Crazy Axis Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he's pretty thin and needs a good worming. Gonna be cool when he grows out.

Comment

Crossed with a Jacob's four horn sheep lol

Comment

He's gonna have a hard time navigating between the cedars if he keeps growing wide like that
        Non typicals are way cooler IMO.
        Hope he sticks around for you guys. Good luck.

Comment

May be a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
            How'd they do with the freeze.I just got back from or place not far from you. Found 28 dead 8 bucks. It suck to find them all.

None on our property so far. 1 fawn axis when we drove out Monday on the neighbors property and saw 4 more ax’s driving to the feed store that weren’t there on Monday. I guess the died this week.

Saw 50-75 axis in a group driving in last night. I don’t think it hurt the population out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He gonna be cool!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                None on our property so far. 1 fawn axis when we drove out Monday on the neighbors property and saw 4 more ax’s driving to the feed store that weren’t there on Monday. I guess the died this week.

Saw 50-75 axis in a group driving in last night. I don’t think it hurt the population out here.

I agree. It may of even helped our ranch.I wish I'd had more time to look when I was there.Most I found were on the south side of hills or bluffs.Guess getting away from the north wind.Talked with Clay and others at L&E and their stories were much like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                  I agree. It may of even helped our ranch.I wish I'd had more time to look when I was there.Most I found were on the south side of hills or bluffs.Guess getting away from the north wind.Talked with Clay and others at L&E and their stories were much like mine.

We found another doe that died after we went to the feed store on Saturday. Hope this trend doesn’t last long. Still tons of axis eating. I know one thing it didn’t kill the pigs that have exploded lately.

Comment

Frostbite?

Comment

I look forward to the end of this story! Who is in line for him, Jen or Stacy?

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how he finishes out.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I look forward to the end of this story! Who is in line for him, Jen or Stacy?

Not sure. Probably first come first fling I’d imagine.

Comment

Working...
                          X