Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
    OU player is now suing the brothers. A gofundme page was set up to help the Brown brothers legal fees and one of the brothers had to have surgery as well. Last I saw the gofundme page was above $50k and most donations were from Texas.

Hi everyone. I am the guy in the bathroom fight video. I have laughed… Jennifer Walker needs your support for Help Walker with attorney fees and medical bills

Comment

Well hopefully Mr. Brown does not get charged with any crimes and Mr. Jones gets his tail kicked again in the ridiculous lawsuit he has filed. I guess they dont teach accepting responsibility for your own actions at the school he is attending.

Comment

Don't pick fights, as you just don't know the training the other participant has or doesn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
          You never know these days, lots of nerd assassins walking around.
          hahahaha nerd assassins

Comment

Couldn't have happened to a better football school Ole boy wrote a check his *** couldn't cash.

Comment

awesome! they're over their Gofundme requested amount

Comment

That "dude" in the turtleneck got what he deserved for dressing himself like that.

Comment

Plus my $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    That "dude" in the turtleneck got what he deserved for dressing himself like that.
                    Turtleneck/shearling boy got knocked the >+@# out when his head hit the wall and no John McCarthy there to save him from the unconscious beat down.

Never fight a smaller dude. You throttle him and you are a bully for beating up the small guy. If you get a beat down, your friends give you grief about the time a midget owned you. Walk away, Youngblood.

Comment

If a lil fellar is in a bar wearing a beanie he's obviously hiding his cauliflower ears, don't mess with him!!!!

Comment

*****....the commentary was great. Can't believe he would sue over that. Good ol friendly fights....just no such thing any longer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get you butt kicked and in front of the urinal. That's a lose, lose.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Some of the posts under the story are priceless.

From the posts after the original Tweet.....

"I was actually a little shocked at this video, normally when I see "OU football player picked a fight" it's followed by some woman getting knocked out. This was a pleasant surprise. Also, lots of social distancing and mask wearing going on at this bar."

Comment

Working...
                                X