No announcement yet.

resturant near Canton, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lumber Yard in Edgewood, about 12 miles from Canton on HWY. 80.

Comment

Don’t know the name but the wife and I ate at a little hole in the wall Italian place downtown a few weeks ago that was delicious. Shrimp Alfredo was probably the best I’ve ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
        Don’t know the name but the wife and I ate at a little hole in the wall Italian place downtown a few weeks ago that was delicious. Shrimp Alfredo was probably the best I’ve ever had.

Been a very long time since I have ate out there, but there was Italian place downtown that have a very good jalapeño chicken Alfredo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stacy’s Fish Fry in Miller Grove has an awesome Seafood Buffet on Friday and Saturday. It’s a 40 minute drive north but well worth it. Plus, a scenic drive thru the Lake Fork area.
          Take 19 north out of Canton, then when you get to Emory, get on FM 275. Just past Fm1567, Tin building on right, across from church. Just look for all the cars.

Comment

Momma T's hands down!! Homemade, award winning BBQ and pies. Awesome food awesome bowhunters too! Her son Ramsey is a phenomenal archer

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
              Stacy’s Fish Fry in Miller Grove has an awesome Seafood Buffet on Friday and Saturday. It’s a 40 minute drive north but well worth it. Plus, a scenic drive thru the Lake Fork area.
              Take 19 north out of Canton, then when you get to Emory, get on FM 275. Just past Fm1567, Tin building on right, across from church. Just look for all the cars.
              Yes I agree with the above. Nice people too. Love the area.

Comment

Brew n Que

Comment

Que n brew

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    I think it’s called “ Val’s “, but not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      Momma T's hands down!! Homemade, award winning BBQ and pies. Awesome food awesome bowhunters too! Her son Ramsey is a phenomenal archer
                      Great food at this place, home cooking.

Comment

Red Barn at HWY 47 and I-20, all you can eat fish and shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                          Great food at this place, home cooking.

If it gets too nasty we will try that tomorrow night, tonight is filet mignon and asparagus in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                            I think it’s called “ Val’s “, but not 100% sure.

That’s it

Comment

I just ate an 18oz Ribeye at Easly’s Cattle Co. in Canton.
                              I go there once a month at least, best steak in the area. Just an old mom/pop restaurant thst is family friendly.
                              No alcohol on premises if that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X