X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love me some trunk monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Probably on his way to steal the Declaration of Independence.
      Nope. “ Gone In 60 Seconds “ I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Do you get a discount on your auto insurance for having this anti-theft device? You should.

Comment

Just buy a Dodge....hail, I don't even lock mine and leave the keys in it. More than likely it ill break down before they get out of the driveway!

Comment

Any aftermarket alarm is easily bypassed. When they fail and we get them in the shop for a no start situation, takes less that 30 seconds to bypass and start it. Alarms keep the honest ones out. My recommendation is to find a shop that does custom tunes on vehicles for performance. They can tell the Engine control module that a different input is needed. Such as on my truck I turn the key to the on position press the A/C button to start the truck. You can do any combo of switches. Door lock, window, A/C you name it. This won't totally make the truck less able to be stolen. But will make the thief work a little harder/longer at stealing the truck. Which may give you the extra time to catch them or they give up and move on. There is literally nothing fail proof..... I wouldn't doubt if some of the vehicles stolen are being towed by a wrecker to location instead of driving.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
              Do you get a discount on your auto insurance for having this anti-theft device? You should.
              They say most insurances will knock off 5-15%.

I just switched insurances with Rollo from here and he said its a hit or miss from my understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X