No announcement yet.

What about eggs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway but burnt. When they turn brown in an omelet or scrambled, that's a no go.

Comment

My favorite is fresh yard eggs fried in the bacon fat you just finished frying before you started the eggs... Don't turn 'em over, just splash the hot bacon grease up over the top of 'em and let that cook them like over easy... Serve up with the bacon, either hot biscuits or those little yeast rolls... I put black pepper on 'em and dig in... Sometimes it's nice to add some homemade blackberry jelly or mayhaw jelly... Then other times I like to douse 'em good with McIlhinney's instead of the sweetness of the jelly...

I'm by eggs like Tom T Hall was about beer...

Love 'em fried, boiled deviled, scrambled, poached, you name it... Even a fried over hard on a juicy burger is pretty dang good too!

Comment

Over easy, scrambled... Tabasso and salsa

Comment

Gimme all the eggs. Every whicha way. It don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
            I like my eggs medium over a burger patty, with melted cheese on top, trimmings all squeezed between a top and bottom bun
            I couldn’t have said it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              My favorite is fresh yard eggs fried in the bacon fat you just finished frying before you started the eggs... Don't turn 'em over, just splash the hot bacon grease up over the top of 'em and let that cook them like over easy... Serve up with the bacon, either hot biscuits or those little yeast rolls... I put black pepper on 'em and dig in... Sometimes it's nice to add some homemade blackberry jelly or mayhaw jelly... Then other times I like to douse 'em good with McIlhinney's instead of the sweetness of the jelly...

I'm by eggs like Tom T Hall was about beer...

Love 'em fried, boiled deviled, scrambled, poached, you name it... Even a fried over hard on a juicy burger is pretty dang good too!

This. Runny yoke with edges of the whites crispy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all are missing the most important part. Fried over easy or medium.....IN THE BACON GREASE.

Never flip it. Splash the grease on top with the spatula.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-23-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Scrambled,and mixed in with busted up tamales,is another way to eat em.

Comment

No eggs for me. Haven't eaten an egg in forever. I'm not eating anything that comes out of any things asp.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Y'all are missing the most important part. Fried over easy or medium.....IN THE BACON GREASE.

Never flip it. Splash the grease on top with the spatula.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      We call bacon grease bacon seasoning in my house and that's the best way ever to cook an egg. Runny yolks rule!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                        Just about anyway they are cooked over easy is my go too if scrambling I like to lightly toast a little corn meal in butter and mix it in with the scrambled eggs then alittle yellow mustard you’ll thank me later
                        Seriously? What does the cornmeal do? Add flavor? Texture? And how much of each--cornmeal and mustard--do you add per egg?

Is this something you had growing up? I've never heard of scrambled eggs made this way, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Comment

Sunny side up, over easy/soft yolks, fried with a broke yolk for a breakfast sandwich.
                          Will eat scrambled, boiled, poached but I don't normally prepare them that way.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I never tried a type I didn’t like but over easy Is the best!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              I like practicing fertilizing them .
                              Winner, y’all go home now.

Comment

We eat a lot eggs in our house.

Coddled eggs is another favorite way to make them.

Comment

Working...
                                X