No announcement yet.

Who doesn’t luv Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a kid we would eat it fried with brown sugar served on bread like a sandwich. Later ate spam musabi due to a college roommate being Hawaiian. It’s not bad, but the sodium levels keep it off my plate.

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Mom used to cover the spam loaf in what seemed like a pound of brown sugar and bake it. Slice and eat. Heavenly.

Comment

Not a big fan but have tried it. If it was all I had to eat, fried sammich sounds ok.

Comment

Spam and eggs. My Go to camping meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              As a kid we would eat it fried with brown sugar served on bread like a sandwich. Later ate spam musabi due to a college roommate being Hawaiian. It’s not bad, but the sodium levels keep it off my plate.
              Fried spam , two fried eggs, scoop of rice , then some brown gravy. Served 24/7 in Hawaii, I think spam is the state food

Comment

I eat and like most anything I eat....Spam is on the short list of what I don't like, right next to potted meat and canned Possum.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  So you stumbled onto a grow site in the mountains and ate the food they left?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The way my luck goes, the grow site would get raided just about the time I finished the sandwich and I’d be forced to explain my situation [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    Fried spam , two fried eggs, scoop of rice , then some brown gravy. Served 24/7 in Hawaii, I think spam is the state food
                    We have a festival for it every year. It was part of school breakfast and lunches growing in the cafeteria. You’re thinking of loco moco but that’s with a hamburger patty normally, but is really good with spam too

Comment

Spam is a delicacy compared to scrapple. Scrapple is made with all the leftover parts they don't use in Spam!

Comment

I eat a lot of stuff most people wont. I've eaten jellyfish, hardhead, bbq tongue, fish eyes, heart, liver... ain't ever going to eat spam. Tried it once, disgusting. Canned tuna and chicken are too cheap for me to resort to spam lol.

Now... christmas time, vienna sausages, crackers, and cheese whiz with dad, different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Glad they offer somewhat healthier options with less sodium and turkey spam too!
                          Turkey spam is actually quite good.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I've eaten so much span I keep getting calls on my phone that say spam.

Comment

My wife makes a casserole out of it that's dang good!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                So you stumbled onto a grow site in the mountains and ate the food they left?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                Maybe afterwards he had the munchies?

Comment

Working...
                                X