No announcement yet.

Who doesn’t luv Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fried is ok but I never knew they made different flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Spam musubi
      Spam fried rice
      Spam and eggs
      Fried spam sandwich
      Fried spam on a burger
      Spam mac salad

I’m from Hawaii, we eat spam with everything
      There is no wrong way to spam
      THIS^^

I am also from Hawaii, born and raised. We still regularly make Spam, eggs and rice for breakfast and Spam fried rice for dinner.

I actually remember when growing up some McDonalds restaurants would serve Spam, eggs and rice for breakfast. Along with podagee sausage eggs and rice. One of the things I truly missed after moving.

I think at one point over 50% of Spam sold in the U.S. was sold in Hawaii. lol

J
      Last edited by JhuntsAlot; 02-23-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Pan fried with fried potatoes and onions and pork n beans. Ate it alot as a kid but can't remember the last time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Audio only, but still classic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s kinda like eating Jack n the box tacos. If you could get a visual of what’s really in it you’d hurl the rest of your life. Magic meat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              It’s kinda like eating Jack n the box tacos. If you could get a visual of what’s really in it you’d hurl the rest of your life. Magic meat!
              Go drive by the Spam factory. After you puke a few times from the smell you may think twice about eating it.

Comment

Fried thin and crispy with lots of Blue Plate mayo on the sammich bread.

Comment

One day we will look back and be able to say ..."ahh so it was all that type of food that was causing it"

Comment

I'll stick with MREs

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Go drive by the Spam factory. After you puke a few times from the smell you may think twice about eating it.
                      Took a tour of Owens Sausage with the AG class back in HS. From unloading the pigs to the freezer. It was a year before I could eat sausage again.

Comment

I like it fried on crackers with Tabasco. It on the menu in a few cafes around where I live .

Comment

Glad they offer somewhat healthier options with less sodium and turkey spam too!
                          Turkey spam is actually quite good.

Comment

Every time the topic comes up, I remember that I have never tried Spam. And that last time the topic came up, I said I was going to try it....

Dad said after the war, my grandfather would not allow it in the house...so he never developed a taste for it. So therefor it was not in our house.

Comment

I’ve never been that hard up!....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                Took a tour of Owens Sausage with the AG class back in HS. From unloading the pigs to the freezer. It was a year before I could eat sausage again.
                                Same for Pilgrims Pride in Mount Pleasant/Pittsburg. Yuck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X