Life Journey for Glen and bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    Beautiful water and scenery but whats that big ugly thing paddling that kayak?

Okay, here’s what I heard

The locals have been referring to it as the Western Siilverbacked assquatch

Usually the locals love this timid creature

But

A long time bait store owner had a son named Timmy

Timmy fell in a well and had a Collie that ran to town to save Timmy

The assquatch caught and ate the collie

Now
    Nobody likes the Assquatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doug/ Saggy that was a picture of Val. Or at least im gonna tell her yalls comments are her paddling

Comment

Looks like you and your daughter (girl in the pic with you) are having a great time, Glen.

Comment

We spent the last few days around Moab Utah. Arches- Canyonlands- and Dead Horse Point State Park.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks awesome, Glen! Enjoy my friend!

Comment

Well I think thats a wrap for a few months. We have rented a condo in Rockport area until end of January. Wife said she is gonna go through pics and get good ones for each place we visited. Ill put something together and post it as a Nat Parks Review thread. Its been a fun run and we will start again next Spring

Comment

Good stuff amigo...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Doug/ Saggy that was a picture of Val. Or at least im gonna tell her yalls comments are her paddling
                  I know better and she will too!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Well I think thats a wrap for a few months. We have rented a condo in Rockport area until end of January. Wife said she is gonna go through pics and get good ones for each place we visited. Ill put something together and post it as a Nat Parks Review thread. Its been a fun run and we will start again next Spring
                    Can't wait to see that thread!

Now get on to Rockport and let's go fishing!

Comment

Glen, a big Thanks to you and your wife! Really appreciate you posting so many cool pics of your travels. You and your bride enjoy your time in Rockport.

Comment

The strata in those pics is just amazing! God's work at hand.

Looking forward to the Nat Parks Preview Thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X