No announcement yet.

Truck tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yokohama is a great tire. Ive only ran coopers once and had a bad experience.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
      I've had Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Cooper HTP's, Cooper STT Pro's, & Cooper ATP's on various vehicles. Cooper makes great tires.
      I'm at around 10k on my latest set. They are the Cooper AT3 xlt's and replaced the STT Pro's on my F150. These tires ride smooth and are quiet. They did fantastic on the snow and ice a couple weeks ago.
      I highly recommend Cooper tires and I get no bonus or kickbacks for doing it.

Like said above, they are LOUD!
      I had them on my half ton and for a while they weren't bad at all. They wore down and the more they wore down, the louder they got. I didn't have an issue with them walking the road. They also didn't last me 40k miles. It's a great looking tire and did fantastic off road at the lease. If you're looking for a daily driver, look at the ST Maxx. That's what I'll probably go with next.

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
      I put Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX on my F350 and love Cooper tires. They are a little more aggressive than the AT3 the OP was asking about but up here, you want a more aggressive tire if you spend time in the mountains and out in the country.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How many miles have y’all gotten out the Maxx? Makes me a little nervous that they don’t have a mileage warranty. Seeing where some people are having to replace them at 15-20k miles. But some people love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truck tires

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
        Any reviews on Cooper Discoverer STT pro on 3/4 diesels?

Sitting at Discount Tire right now having my Cooper STT Pros taken off after 45,000 on my Ram 2500. Going back with Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Comment

looking for some BF Goodrich 275/70 (or 65)/18R KO's "Baja Champions" right now...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            Sitting at Discount Tire right now having my Cooper STT Pros taken off after 45,000 on my Ram 2500. Going back with Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
            How often did you rotate? I have the STT Pro's on my 3500 and the salesman had them on his when I bought mine. He said rotating every 5k gets him 60k out of his.

Comment

Was just looking at the Cooper AT3, in simple terms what are the differences between the 4s, lt and xlt ? Load range ?

Comment

Have had two sets of the YOKO's and have been very happy with the on my F150. About 75k on the first set, but it depends on the way you drive.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                  How many miles have y’all gotten out the Maxx? Makes me a little nervous that they don’t have a mileage warranty. Seeing where some people are having to replace them at 15-20k miles. But some people love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I have 25k on my ST MAXX's now and have well over half the tread left. I also rotate them every 5000 miles.

For you guys running any of the M/T tires and are disappointed with how many miles you are getting out of them, what do you expect? They are aggressive tires meant to be off road the majority of the time. You can't have both a good highway, around town pavement tire and then an aggressive off road tire at the same time.

I compromise between an M/T and an A/T and that is with the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get some Toyo's

Comment

Tires

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                      How often did you rotate? I have the STT Pro's on my 3500 and the salesman had them on his when I bought mine. He said rotating every 5k gets him 60k out of his.
                      Putting a set of STT Pros's on my 1500 Silverado this Friday.

Comment

Tires

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                        Did a lot of looking and like the tire. Hopefully they're good. Getting out of a set of Nitto Mud Grappler Extremes. Love the tires but they are LOUD AS HELL!! I've run many sets of K02's and love them but they were unavailable for my truck according to discount. None to be found.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          I was a Cooper fan until I got the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. For me.....the best tires I have owned. We live out on the gravel and drive on a lot of snow here in Iowa.

https://www.falkentire.com/tires/lig...peaka/t3w-tire
                          Best tires I've ever owned, night and day better than the hankooks that came on my F150.

Comment

Anyone running the Cooper Evolution M/T ?

Comment

Not to bad

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                              IMO 45,000 on aggressive tire 3/4 or 1 ton isn’t terrible ( unless it’s a highway queen and good if a ranch / work truck ) https://trucktirereviews.com/cooper-...ro-tread-life/

Comment

Interesting tire documentary for those bored at work.

The rubber used in tire production has a blood diamonds sort of twist in its accrual.

Comment

Working...
                                X