No announcement yet.

Thanks Shane !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great read, a good reprieve from the occasional vitriol I see on this and other forums. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Shane is good folk - Doug aint half bad either

Comment

Best there is right here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

I don’t know if he remembers but I met Shane about 12-14 years ago. His son was playing football against a jr high team I coached. He came up after the game and said “aren’t you on texasbowhunter?” We visited awhile and my instincts were that he was a good guy. Everything I’ve seen on here about him since then let’s me know my instincts were right.

Comment

I’m not even a little bit surprised. Shane is good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff right there....TBH can be a fine place full of fine people

Comment

Way to go Shane. That is true kindness.

Comment

Great stuff! There are still good people in this world.....

Comment

I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting Shane in person but I’m not a bit surprised based on what I see him post on TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks to Shane and all the other great TBHrs.

Comment

David, my family and I were happy to stop by and check on your folks. We really enjoyed getting to meet them. We hit it off immediately. Just a sweet couple.

I know that if I had a need somewhere I couldn't get to, I could post it here and it would get taken care of by somebody else. That's what TBH is about. In fact, TBH helped my daughter and son-in-law yesterday too. Their water in Wylie had been frozen up for a couple of days. They were doing everything they could to figure out how to get it thawed. They were googling solutions, and they clicked on an old thread from TBH that popped up in a google search. They clicked it, and someone on that thread suggested opening the attic door to let heat into the attic if pipes were up there frozen. They had heard from a neighbor that all the duplexes on their street had all the water lines running through the attic. So they opened the attic door. In a few hours, their faucets started dripping....then trickling.....then running water. TBH to the rescue again! Thank you to whoever it was that posted that in the past!

Oh, and David, be sure and stop by next time you're in town visiting your folks.

Comment

One of the great guys on a great site. Truly a family.

Comment

Way to go Shane!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shane is a good man, I had the privilege of hosting him his dad and his son for an axis hunt several years ago!

Comment

Working...
                                X