No announcement yet.

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this in Lubbock this morning. Thought it was a pretty cool tribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP, I knew the was probably coming soon when he was saying in December he felt very blessed to have made it to Chistmas.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        The cork soaker media was successful in trashing his career this evening. Fark them!
        I’ve read some of the negative press about him. I never listened to him (I’m not into talk radio). Was he as controversial as what the media is portraying?

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            It’s been an honor and a privilege to have been able to listen to that man. God bless his family. He has touched countless lives in his 33 years on the radio. I’ve listened to him for 30 of those years. He is one of the main reasons I have the core beliefs and values that I have. He’s reassured me when the world seems to have opposing views. To say he will be missed is an understatement. Our Country won’t be the same without him standing guard.
            There are millions of us ditto heads out there. Rush lives on. I look forward to picking up my share of the slack now that Rush is no longer Earthbound. He will be missed, but never forgotten!

Comment

Well... bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
                Well... bye...
                Brilliant! Moron action day.

Comment

Dude was an icon.

Comment

There will never be another like him. He was the standard bearer for conservative views and his way to articulate those views to his listeners.

I have avoided reading/watching most news on this as I know there are many out there celebrating his passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
                      Well... bye...

Really?

Comment

The GOAT. Nuff said.

Comment

is 2021 the new 2020?

Biden, Snow-Mageddon, now Rush L. ..... wow!

Comment

God bless Rush.

Ive been wondering who was gonna step up and take the conservative talk radio mantle while Rush was going through cancer treatments and after his passing. Mark Levin is not good enough. Hannity is annoyingly repetative.

Comment

You can tell how great Rush was buy the reactions of the left. They were ecstatic, laughing while reporting this on the news last night.

Sad state America finds itself in.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                                You can tell how great Rush was buy the reactions of the left. They were ecstatic, laughing while reporting this on the news last night.

Sad state America finds itself in.

I agree. 100%.

You can like him, not like him, agree, disagree or whatever you want.... but a little civility after somebody passes on...... well, I guess it is to much to ask. Shows the true character of humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X