Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric blackout - Is it all over Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost mine again. I'm in N. Austin / Round Rock area and use Pedernales.

Hopefully it comes back on faster than this morning. Even worse is our cell tower can't handle the load so internet on phone slows to almost nothing. I have 45 min of battery backup on my wifi before i lose internet. Youngest kid following me around can't go harass momma.
    Last edited by BigL; 02-15-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

This is all a bunch of crap. Friend lives in Bells Tx, power went out in there area at 4am, still no power, was just told that they were doing a thing called shedding because of generators and they would not have power back till at least Thursday. Never heard of such, pray they stay warm, and yes I told them they could come to my home.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

The bulk of the folk with problems are Trump Supporters

Comment

Just delivered my Big Buddy heater to my neighbor who moved in next door. They have 3 little ones and need it more than my wife and I do.

Comment

There is something screwed up about this. Freeport, clute, no power. Lake jackson, richwood, power.
            I bet River Oaks has power while lots of Houston no power. Dallas has big number of outage, yet my son in Richardson has power.

Money gets power.

Comment

Make sure folks running buddy heaters are aware of carbon monoxide

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                I'm in New Braunfels and have had power the whole time......I'm going to be pizzzed if it goes out after I say this haha
                Are you serious? I’ve had power maybe 2 hours total today in NB

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Just delivered my Big Buddy heater to my neighbor who moved in next door. They have 3 little ones and need it more than my wife and I do.
                  While this is a noble deed, I would be very careful running a propane heater inside without ventilation. Some folks don’t realize this and do not have things like carbon monoxide detectors and it could be disasterous.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                    Harris co. Montgomery. Fort bend, none do8ng to well either. Im powered by san benard in waller co and they have managed to do pretty good so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Me too, we lost it for a few hours first half of today, came back on around 4ish

Comment

My Dad just lost power in Georgetown off 29. A tenant in Georgetown by the 130 toll road has not had power since early this morning. So far we have not lost power in Burnet. The pipe under the booster tank did bust last night. Takes ALOT of melted snow to fill a toilet tank...

Comment

I hope everyone watched Tucker Carson tonight he was talking about blackouts in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          I hope everyone watched Tucker Carson tonight he was talking about blackouts in Texas
                          This a humble brag or something

Comment

I have family working for power companies.. This is out totally of their control yet they are the whipping post....
                            Ercot is distributing the power are they are the "new green deal" type... They decide who gets it and how much... This is 100% pure politics folks...
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 02-15-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post

Ummm...how do you watch without power. Please explain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                This a humble brag or something

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X