Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
      You guys make me laugh. Global, as in planetary, is not one week in Texas. Carry on.
      You are correct. But the climate is always changing from warm to cold and back again. I’m not saying man has no impact, but I think we give ourselves too much credit, Alaska was once subtropical. Weather cycles on about 30 year cycles. The 80’s were the end of a cooling cycle, when we were told in the 70’s & 80’s man may be causing a little ice age. Oh looks there, 30 years has passed and the climate is likely making a change the other way. We are likely heading into a cooling phase, not saying that because of this weather event, there are other indications. Oh and history and patterns....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        You are correct. But the climate is always changing from warm to cold and back again. I’m not saying man has no impact, but I think we give ourselves too much credit, Alaska was once subtropical. Weather cycles on about 30 year cycles. The 80’s were the end of a cooling cycle, when we were told in the 70’s & 80’s man may be causing a little ice age. Oh looks there, 30 years has passed and the climate is likely making a change the other way. We are likely heading into a cooling phase, not saying that because of this weather event, there are other indications. Oh and history and patterns....
        Not when I lived there! Unless sub-tropical is synonymous with sub-zero!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          Not when I lived there! Unless sub-tropical is synonymous with sub-zero!
          Likely before humans. There are palm fossils that have been found there.

Comment

You guys make me laugh. Global, as in planetary, is not one week in Texas. Carry on.
            You guys make me laugh. Since 2000 till today the temperature change of the earths surface is close to zero. Earth, global, as in planetary, the whole world for 2 complete decades.

Comment

You really need to go try to sell your Pilgrim's Pride Kool-aid somewhere else...

Comment

Working...
              X